Mated

Alexandria's POV

My eyes shot open and my gaze landed on the alarm clock. 4:00am. A low groan escapes my lips as I lift myself up from the hot and sweaty surface that I'm lying on stark naked. I turn my head to see Jacob Black and I couldn't help but give him an annoyed, deadpan glare.

Bloody shifters and their boiling skin! I huffed at my thoughts as I quickly sped out of bed to avoid waking him. I glared at him almost daring him to awaken but I was answered with a loud snore. I rolled my eyes as I turned and headed into the bathroom.

After taking my time in the shower I quickly got ready before heading for the door. Once in the living room I noticed Taylor was awake aggressively eating waffles.

Alexandria: Why on Earth are you eating those? They do absolutely nothing for us.

He sent a harsh glare in my direction causing me to roll my eyes.

Taylor: I like the taste.

I had just taken my seat when he spoke so I gave him a bored look.

Alexandria: Who stuck something up your ass? It's been awhile since I've d-

He cut me off by slamming his fist on the table. This caused me to raise a brow at him intrigued by his behavior. He spoke low and through clenched teeth.

Taylor: Why is he here?

I could feel the smirk grow on my face. I leaned forward as I maintained eye contact. He was angry but remained quiet as he tried to focus on my eyes but occasionally looking at my lips as they were only a breath away from his.

Alexandria: Are you, jealous, Taylor?

He gulped down the remainder of food in his mouth and I could hear the raise of his heart beat as he answered.

Taylor: I-I'm not jealous.

I hummed as I glanced down at his lips. Letting my gaze linger before meeting his eyes once more.

Alexandria: Are you sure, Pet?

I asked lowly, seeing him lightly shiver in response. He licked his lips and his gaze stayed on mine. I could tell he was going to kiss me. He was so distracted by me that he hadn't even heard Jacob get up. The bedroom door swung opened and Taylor turned to see the source of interruption.

Just as Jacob stepped out a death glare covered his face. Though my face held boredom I was quite entertained at the moment. Jacob tiredly looked around until his eyes landed on me, completely ignoring Taylor. I almost burst into a fit of laughter when his hybrid eyes flashed in anger. Almost. A lopsided grin made it's way to Jacob's face as he picked me up, taking my seat, and sitting me on his lap. Leaving me very confused.

Jacob: Good morning. Have you eaten?

Still confused my attention was pulled back to Taylor who's full hybrid face was showing. I could tell he was really trying to contain himself, which also confused me. But I could no longer contain my amusement and bursted into a fit of laughter. I could feel both of their questioning looks on me. Taylor let out a low growl in warning at Jacob causing my laughter to die down into giggles.

Taylor: I was just about to take her for a quick bite.

Jacob raised a brow in his direction almost as if he just noticed him. Then an annoyed look crossed his face.

Jacob: Why would you take her? She's my imprint!

My laughter had finally stopped and Taylor gave him a knowing smirk as he leaned back into his chair.

Taylor: You mean besides the fact that she's my mate? There's also the fact that WE survive off of blood.

Jacob's face harden as I tilted my head to the side in confusion. I'm mated to two people?

Jacob: What do you mean she's your mate?

Jacob pulled me closer to his chest and tightened his grip around me. If I was human this would probably be painful but since I'm not, it's oddly calming. I rolled my eyes at myself. I'm only staying on his lap like this because I'm comfortable and that's selfish.

Taylor: Exactly as I said. She may be your "imprint" but she's also my mate.

Feeling my emotions start to rise I quickly hopped up causing both of their attention to shift to me. I shoved down my emotions to keep my switch from turning back on and I gave them both a bored look.

Alexandria: While the two of you figure that out, I have important things to take care of.

Jacob: Wha-?

Taylor: Whe-?

Before they could ask anything I sped out.