Chapter 2

Hello, everyone! It's been a long time. Is there still anyone waiting for this? If there's still, then I would like to thank you. And as a token of appreciation...

Here's an update!!

*****

The entrance ceremony finished at noon. I took a detour and went to explore the school for a bit. Trying to familiarize the place before going to the dormitory. I was feeling hungry so I stopped by the Convenience store, which was on the way.

I took a basket, then decided to get my necessities and some girls stuffs first. I opted for the cheapest products since I have to save as much money as I can. After I went to the beverages. I took chocolate drink, juices, sodas and water, the big ones so it wouldn't fall short. I put it all in the basket. The basket is almost full.

Did I take too much? Whatever. I just shrugged then went to instant foods section. I took some instant noodles and cup noodles, mostly, the spicy ones. I just carried some instant noodles in my arms since It didn't fit in the basket.

Lastly, for my lunch, I decided to just buy a bento box. I picked the pork cutlet. I made my way to the counter. Fortunately, it was quick as there was no line. I swiped my student card. After, I took the two large bags and went out. I made my way to the dorm.

After I got my key card and information manual from the receptionist, I rushed to the elevator when I saw it closing. Though I didn't bother calling out, it's too much of a trouble to raise my voice. A hand shoot out from the inside to prevent it from completely closing. The elevator door opened again. There, inside, stood Ayanokouji.

"Ah, thank you!" I bowed then I went in.

"It's nothing."

I pressed my floor. We just stood there in silence. Well, Ayanokouji is reading the manual, probably monologuing in his mind. When we reached his floor, he looked at me for a bit then turned away, and left without a word. What was that? Don't tell me he was about to bid me goodbye, but did otherwise? Nah, it was probably nothing.

When I reached my room, I put the bags in the kitchen. I took my bento and unwrapped it, then I put it in the microwave for 5 minutes. While waiting, I put the instant foods I bought In the cupboard, and the beverages in the fridge. I left my stuffs on the table, I'll just put them in the bathroom later.

Once the food finished heating I took it out. Finally, I can eat now! I'm starving. I take a seat and proceed to eat.

I thought about my next action. The investment was just a sudden thought that crossed my mind. Though it was a good plan, it's not that easy. First I need to earn money to be able to invest, maybe even buy a full ownership, even so it won't be cheap. Well, I can always try blackmailing to earn money. The president and some Class A senpai-tachi. And a video of Kushida's real self is also a good card. However, it's not that easy to get them.

I'll scout the mall for now, and find out the popular facilities. Only a few was shown in the anime. One is the Pallet Cafe, that is my first target. Then I'll look for a boutique. And, maybe, a fast food restaurant; like McDonald's, KFC, etc...

If I play my cards right, then next month I should be able to start my investments. I don't have to start big since I've still got 3 years ahead of me. After all, slow progress is still progress.

Then I'll start earning money by blackmailing the Student Council President. I think that happened a week or two before midterms. I'm not sure however, I am certain that it was where Ayanokouji persuaded Horikita to not give up on Sudo and the others.

Yeah! It was after the class points were revealed. I finished my food quickly then disposed of my trash. I took a cold water in my fridge, though it wasn't that cold yet.