🖤 Kuch raaz gehre 🖤

So start from the previous part...!!!

Recap: Karan and Monami's phone conversation. Monami was late and Karan's weird behavior.
______________________________________

Karan grabbed Monami's hand and almost dragged her out of the house.

Monami: Karan....Why are you in such a hurry?

Karan: Because we are late.

Monami: No....We are not late. Tum tho asa kar rahe ho jese humari train chhut rahi hoo.

Karan: Abh tak tho kabhi nehi chhuti but tumhare sath geye tho pakka chhut jayegi. Itni late ko karti ho.

Both of them sat in their own seats. And Karan started driving.
Karan was driving with Monami sitting right next to him.

Monami's POV

I was getting ready. Karan was sending me message after message.

Pata nehi kyun itna utavla ho raha hai.

I quickly got ready and went down. And I saw that Karan was engrossed in his thought.

I went down and got a perfact view. He looked at me. He was looking very handsome. And guess what...!! He was wearing a black T-shirt. It made me blushed little...Why...? I don't know. 

Karan's Outfit

Karan's Outfit

Monami's Outfit

Monami's Outfit

But I came back to my senses first. And I saw Karan still looking at me.
I smriked a him and snapped fingers in front of him.

He came back and looked a little embarrassed. I mentally laughed at him. But maintain a smrik on my lips.

He tried very hard to cover it up. But failed in front of me. Coz I  already noticed it.

But he was behaving little weird. I mean....He was in a hurry. He literally dragged me out of my house. He was driving the car while  I was busy watching his expression. He was in Rush. But why.....?