🖤Worng target🖤

So start from the previous part...!!

Recap: Monami and her family in Shergill House for puja. MoRan ki nok-jhok.
______________________________________

Finally Monami finished talking on the phone and came to everyone and sat on the chair in front of Karan.

Juhi : Itni der kis se baat kar rahi thi. Sab wait kar rahe the na.

Monami: Friend tha Maa.

Everyone started eating. Suddenly Monami got a naughty idea. 

Monami (in mind) : Upar bohot paresan kiya tha na Khadoos Shergill. Abh dekho main kya karti hoon.

Everyone kept quiet and ate their food. Monami quietly lowered her head and saw the position of Karan's feet under the table. She smriked.

Monami moved her feet towards Karan's feet.

Then Monami gently rubbed Karan's leg with her feet.

When Karan felt Monami's cold feet on his feet he stopped eating

When Karan felt Monami's cold feet on his feet he stopped eating....shiver ran down through his spine. He felt different kind of sensation in his body poor Karan's heart rate increased.

Monami enjoying his expression. Because he was looking super cute.
But she keep smriking at him.

He can't take it anymore and food stuck in his throat. He started coughing.

Karan's cough drew everyone's attention to him

Suhana: Aare koi mere bache ko pani do....

Karan: Maa...main bacha nehi hoon (while coughing)

Monami quickly handed the glass of water to Karan. And made him drink the water.

Suhana: Bakwas bandh kar aur pehele paani pile.

Juhi: Dhiyaan se khana khana chahiye beta.