First Email

Monday
August 3rd, 2018
11:00 Am  

Dearest Grayson,

I hope this email finds you well. I'm your new pen pal. I guess its what it is called.

I've done these for awhile. Well a couple of years ago I did.

Hi, I'm Adeline. I'm 26 years young. I work in an office. Boring right?

I make good pay so that's something right?

Anyways I don't know how you usually do these. For me I use to just email or write back as soon as I got a response.

I know it can get lonely and tiring out there. I'm just here to I guess keep you company.

Please do tell me how you want me to do this with you. Whatever you are comfortable with.

I'm really hoping you aren't a creep. I've had a few inconveniences with people.

I will send some Boxes here and there. Just to make sure you are getting the things you need.

So please anything you need please ask. I will most likely be able to send it.

Just not drugs or anything.

I don't think we are in that type of relationship yet for me to go to jail for you. Just yet. ;)

Kidding.

I'll keep this first email short. Please ask any questions just to get to know each other.

I'll ask the first question. Something very simple and boring.

When is your birthday?

I hope this is the right email. It would be embarrassing if it wasn't.

Yours truly,
Adeline. Xxx

╰┈➤

Thursday
August 6th, 2018
12:00 Pm

Dear Adeline,

I'm sorry for not responding sooner. I tried but it got busy down here.

This is the right email address.

It's nice meeting you. Can I ask why you stopped doing this?

You said in your email you did this a couple of years ago.

I see we are close in age. I'm 28 years 'young' as you say.

We can do this however you would like. Whatever you are comfortable with of course.

I've actually just started doing this last year. So I'm honestly new at this whole pen pal situation.

So bare with me, Adeline.

I don't do this for boxes so please you don't have to do so.

Having someone to talk to that's not over here is good enough for me. Trust me.

So are you saying we will have a relationship to where you will go to jail for me? Interesting.

You said you have had a few creeps, mind sharing some stories with me?

If not I completely understand.

Are you in a relationship Adeline? I don't want to cross any boundaries here.

Do you have a nickname you go by?

My birthday is January 7th. So that pasted already.

When is yours?

I'm guessing it's my turn to ask another question. I'm not good at this at all.

What made you want to start writing people overseas?

Is that a good enough question? Hopefully overtime I get better at this.

Have a good day.

                                        Sincerely,
                                                             Grayson.

・❥・

Authors note:

This is just their first email to each other. Of course they will slowly start to get close. Unravel things about each other.

What do we think of Adeline so far?

Thoughts on Grayson?

He wont be a mean grumpy person at all. He can be. We will see that sometime. 😏

But that's for later on in the story.

Please bare with me here. I'm going to actually try to complete this book.

I have so many books in my draft that are left unfinished.

I'm thinking maybe one email from each person each chapter?

I don't know. Maybe two each.

Please let me know thoughts.

Love you.

-M