October 13, 2018

Tuesday
October 13th, 2018
4:39 pm

Dear Addie,

Well that was a short email. Everything alright?

Yeah Isabel is doing good. Living life as best as she ever can.

Yes, I know his mistakes fall on him but they also mess with the people around him.

For example, him allowing someone to talk to you and others like that is a mistake.

And it affects you. It affects the other people as well.

I'm just worried about you. As long as your good that's all that matters to me.

I could care less about Mark and your other co workers. But when it affects you it affects me.

I'm glad that ass was replaced with someone who actually cares and is nice to you.

Y'all deserve that. You deserve that.

It doesn't surprise me that he wasn't doing his job right. He was to busy worrying about other people.

He needed to worry and focus on himself. Can't even do his job right.

You know why your boss called y'all in? Or he just called y'all in without telling y'all anything?

Oh, y'all went out together? As in a date?

That's good. I'm glad you are having fun. Enjoy it all.

How did everyone react to him getting fired? I'm sure he had some little followers behind him.

They always do. For some reason.

What do you mean think much into it? Like a relationship think to much?

I know kids can get ahead of themselves.

I understand what I did wasn't easy. I've sat down and had that conversation with Isabel many times.

Sometimes she thinks she owes me something because what I did for us.

And I just let her know that she doesn't owe me anything. Her breathing is enough for me.

If it wasn't for her I probably would've stayed in that house longer. It was because of her that I knew I needed to leave.

I needed to protect her.

You don't have to thank me for telling you the truth. You never have to thank me.

Right Isabel meeting someone..

How do I feel? Pissed as hell.

She knows as soon as I'm on leave I'm going home and I'm meeting him.

She is my little sister. I worry about her. I'm still here to protect her.

I'm happy she has met someone, who she says treats her right.

But he is still going to have to meet me. Going to let him know that if he ever hurts her physically or mentally he won't live to see another day.

That's just the way of life. Especially when it's dealing with my sister.

I'm just glad she knew she could come and talk to me about it.

I only ever want what's best for her. Always.

She also just knows I'm very overprotective of her. Can you blame me?