October 22, 2018

Wednesday
October 22nd, 2018
4:44 am

Darling, Adeline

I told Isabel about you today. I hope you don't find that weird but you have become a big part of my life.

Seeing as I actually care for you. Also because I tell her everything.

She wants to meet you now. I told her that wasn't necessary possible as of right now.

She is also protective of me. Not as much as I am of her but it's still there.

She asked for your email. I told her I would have to talk to you first before I even consider giving out your information.

I wouldn't want to cross a boundary that you don't want me to.

If you are fine with that, just let me know. She just wants to ask questions and get to know you as well.

For fucks sake.

It sounds like I'm trying to introduce you to my damn mom or something.

Forget about this whole thing.

The weekend is almost here. Hold in there Addie.

I don't think I do feel the same way. I actually enjoy working and doing things.

I feel useless when I'm not doing anything. I feel like I'm letting time get away from me.

If that even makes sense.

I definitely understand having a problem with some people and the problems that it brings.

I definitely agree with you on that. Wholeheartedly.

Mad? Never heard of people getting mad.

Most of us are happy to be able to return to our families. At least the guys I'm always stationed with.

I'm not that type. Even if I was dearest Adeline, I wouldn't get mad at you.

I would love to stay in contact if you're fine with that.

That's been on my mind as well. We always swap our numbers or like we recently stated we can use a texting app.

I'm fine with whatever.

She takes it pretty rough when it's time for me to re station.

She has gotten better with it, I will admit.

It's still difficult for her at times. I just try to remind her that I'll be back faster than she knows.

It's hard to leave her behind. Especially when she is crying.

I'm not that way, I hope you know that.

I'm glad the school is good.

The only person I know that you know Addie is me. So I probably don't, darling.

I'll let you keep this secret. I won't ask anymore. :)

I'm delighted to hear that Derek is just a friend...

We just wouldn't work because we wouldn't see each other as often as I would hope.

I won't stop trying to make you blush Adeline. You're stuck with it.

I like that family tradition. I'm sure that's something to look forward to.

I don't have one. My family wasn't big on family traditions so none.