September 20, 2018

Saturday
September 20th, 2018
7:23 pm

Dear Addie,

Is Abby feeling better? What's wrong with her? I'm sorry to hear about that.

I hope she feels better soon.

Yeah some habits can be harder to break than others. I've learned that.

It's not wrong at all to say that, Adeline. I would feel the same way about you and your trash can.

No need to be sorry. I feel the same way.

Thank for you your support Addie. Means a lot coming from you.

Until next time.

Sincerely,
Gray.

Sunday
September 21, 2018
5:23 Pm

Dearest Grayson,

Yeah she is fine. It was just a little stomach bug. She is much better now.

Thank you for asking.

My trash can? Ha, I like that. Think I'm going to start calling him that from now on.

I'll always support you, Gray.

Now answering your questions from your other email.

You probably forgot about it. I didn't. We just started talking about other things so I got distracted I guess.

I was off because I needed to take an off day. I needed a me day.

If that makes sense. So I spent most of that day by myself then the rest with Abby.

We had a little girls night.

No, I'm not giving you Alex's last name. You're funny.

Shouldn't make you want to murder someone. It is what it is.

I'm over him. Have been for awhile. Just wasn't over the situation I guess?

My cousin isn't my cousin anymore. I don't claim her. My whole family knows not to have her around me.

I don't speak to her anymore. I don't care about her well-being.

I don't give a damn. I don't care if we are blood. That doesn't make us family. Not anymore.

Thank you gray. :)

I'm sure you and him would be good friends. He is very protective of me and Abby though.

So I think it would take awhile for him to welcome you.

Him and my brother are like a father figure to Abby. She loves them to death.

Don't worry about the date. I don't care, that it didn't work out.

Thank you once again, Grayson. Safe to say we both deserve better.  ;)

What you're my bodyguard now?

I totally understand the whole thing about your brother.

I'm sure you ego is big enough. I won't be adding fuel to that. Not now. Not ever.

I think that's supper sweet. The bond you have with your sister.

My hero? Hmmm

My friend and brother. They both have helped and saved me countless times.

Truly wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them. And now Abby.

Favorite food?

Yours truly,
Adeline. Xxxx

╰┈➤

・❥・

Authors note:

Another short chapter. I'm sorry.

This one was super short.

Under 500 words.... I just need to make sure I have more chapters you know?

Because if I keep them long than I will have less chapters.

Because there are only like 7 chapters left.

Of well emailing... which is NOT a lot. So I'm trying to make more chapters.

So please bare with me.