Best Friend

Double update~ Go read the other one first. This is a really short one, because I like balance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In which Jeongguk is welcomed home by a playful version of his best-friend, and roommate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It's on one cold, boring winter day, that a certain brunet decides he wants to do something exciting. Preferably before he dies out of such boredom.

So he decides to play around with his best friend, and roommate, Jeon Jeongguk. Someone who just so happened to be his crush.

A blush spreads on Taehyung's face, only by thinking about the other like that.

He laughs at his own childishness before running to his room, and rummaging through his wardrobe for his video camera. If he was going to do this, he might as well record it, for important reasons.

The brunet sets the camera, perfectly hidden, in one of the cupboards in the living room, overlooking the couches. And then he waits.

It's not much longer, before Taehyung hears the click of the door, and a shout of "I'm back!". He instantly gets off the floor and stands in the centre of the room, making sure he's in the camera's range.

Jeongguk shuffles into the room and is confused seeing his roommate stand in the middle of the room like that. Gets even more confused when the brunet beckons him forward.

He does as told though, and they stand face to face without any words. The blond male is about to speak when he's beaten to it.

"It must've hurt when you fall from heaven.", says Taehyung, eyes crinkling with mirth.

It takes Jeongguk aback, since well he didn't expect such a welcome, but he does manage to get a hold on things and replies, "No, I'm sorry. I climbed my way back up from hell."

The answer has the brunet fumbling for a second, because this was not how it was supposed to go.

"So that's why you're so fucking hot.", he says, not knowing where that came from but glad he was able to speak something that made sense.

And the blond is blushing all adorably. "Shut up.", he manges to mutter.

Taehyung smiles wide and wraps his arms around the blushing male's neck, and in an instant there are strong arms that wrap around his waist making him sigh. It seems so domestic, so well-practised, almost as if they did this all the time.

"I like you, Ggukie."

Jeongguk sucks in a sharp breath, yet doesn't move away from their hug. At least for a second, but in the next he's pulling away.

"I'm so sorry, Tae, I-I didn't know. And I'm sorry, but I don't think I feel that way for you.", says the blond, eyes very very sad.

"Oh shut up, you drama Queen.", says Taehyung, rolling his eyes.

"HEy! ThAt'S dRamA KinG tO yoU!", exclaims Jeongguk, purposely changing his tone.

Taehyung laughs whole-heartedly at that, and the blond watches him fondly. It's a sweet moment, ones that he cherishes with every bit of his being.

"I'll never get tired of you saying that, sweetheart. I love you.", the other says instead, while tickling the waist he holds, making the brunet squeal and giggle.

There hold on each other tightens and they're both resting their foreheads on each other's shoulders. And Taehyung opens his eyes to look at the camera, and sticks his tongue out at it, relaxing back into his boyfriend's hold right after.

Yes, boyfriends. Our darling best friends and roommates have been boyfriends for more than four years now, and this dramatic episode was all because Taehyung felt bored and decided to recreate a confession to his love.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

.......

Read these pick-up lines somewhere, thought they were cool and decided to try it out. How was it?!

The dots before my author's message. They're always seven, hehe! Cool fact, no?

There's someone I dedicate this double update to...Someone I found on Wattpad and someone that I'm glad to have met. Because they motivate me make me happy! You know who you are!

(P.S: I didn't know if you'd like a mention so I didn't do that. :))

Anyways, thank you for reading, have a nice day/night!