Miraculous

Smaller scenes than usual and lots of scene changes. Hopefully, it works out!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Quick introduction for those who haven't watched (spoiler alert!)—Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir is a superhero animated series, in which Marinette and Adrien, two high-schoolers are granted the miraculous of Creation and Destruction respectively. The miraculous grants them magic powers, turning them into Paris' renowned superheroes—Ladybug and Chat Noir, who fight against the owner of the Moth miraculous, the evil Hawk Moth. Of course they have to keep their identities a secret which causes multiple problems and misunderstandings and results in the formation of the infamous love square.

While the boy, Adrien likes Ladybug, he considers Marinette a friend and while Marinette likes Adrien, she considers Chat Noir a partner. Frustrating? I know, believe me.

Also, there are magical creatures in the show, called Kwamis, that give their holders the powers of the miraculous. They look like bug-mice (as Marinette called her kwami once), float in the air and can pass through things.

Okay now the characters—
Here,
Jungkook is the Marinette.
Taehyung is the Adrien.
Jimin is the Alia, and
Hoseok is the Nino.
Rest of the characters remain the same!

So now that you have an abstract idea, read on!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news. I'm Nadja Chamak (/pronounced/: Nad-i-a Sh-ama-ck). Citizens of Seoul, here at the Seoul Tower, once again Ladybug and Chat Noir have saved the day! Is Seoul going to ever going to return back to it's once peaceful state? Stay tuned to find out!"

(So I decided to change locations from Seoul to Paris, yet kept Nadja's name the way it was? Big deal. Keep reading.)

While Nadja's digital voice echoes through the city, our superheroes—Ladybug and Chat Noir—are on the run, leaving as they always do once their job is done. The two come to a stop atop a random building.

"My lady—", begins Chat Noir, only to be interrupted by his partner.

"Ugh! How many times have I told you? It's Ladybug, as in the insect, not lady bug!", whines the raven superhero.

Taehyung only stares at the pouty Ladybug fondly. How could he not fall in love with a boy this perfect? All out of nowhere he feels like he can't let someone like the other go. And so he decides to come clean—once and for all.

Where he gets this sudden burst of courage and adrenaline, he himself doesn't know.

"My lady, I have felines—I mean, feelings for you.", he says, genuine with every bit of his voice, eyes reflecting honesty.

Jungkook is stunned. Sure the black cat always plays around with him and makes all these cat puns, and is always sort of romantic, but this honesty? This was something he'd have never seen coming.

On the other hand Taehyung feels a little hopeful. The fact that Ladybug hasn't immediately dismissed him as always makes him feel like he might have a chanc—

"I-I, I'm sorry kitty, we can't."

There goes his heart. Breaking to pieces yet again. Why doesn't he stop trying already?

A scowl forms on his face, "Why not?"

"Because, there's a b-boy and—"

"I get it. Don't worry yourself, bugaboo.", interrupts Chat Noir, wanting to leave before he broke down to tears right in front of the love of his life.