Pearl Harbor attacked....Day of Infamy is coming....Or is it?

"War. War never changes. The age of discovery. Humanity set sail into the oceans with adventure in their hearts. But soon, their hearts was filled with a different desire: To conquer the seas. However, the true enemy appeared from outside the world. The Sirens, with their vastly superior technology, they push humanity out of the oceans. There was no longer any peace on the seas for mankind. To counter this unprecedented threat, a global alliance - Azur Lane, was formed. Together they fought against the Sirens. Four major camps form the central formation of this alliance: Eagle Union, Royal Navy, Iron Blood and Sakura Empire. After a desperate struggle, Azur Lane pushed back the Sirens. Time changes..."

- Enterprise -

3rd person POV:

Pearl Harbor

6th December 1960, it was a sunny day the, birds are singing, mass-produced ships are docking, people are chattering while doing their daily activities . On a newly-formed market, two shipgirls - Prince of Wales and Cleveland, are enjoying a leisurely stroll.

Prince of Wales: Forces from Eagle Union and Royal Navy are gathering, and the base will get busier from now on

Cleveland: And you know who's coming from our side? It's our greatest and most decorated warrior!

Prince of Wales: Royal Navy's main forces, too, will soon arrive. Surely this base will become central to our operations.

Cleveland: We should go and greet them. Can't keep our allies waiting!

Prince of Wales nodded, then follow Cleveland. Cue a covered figure passing.

Admiral Arthur, who is buying fruits on a stall, notice the figure

Arthur: Those pointy horns....must be Sakuran shipgirl. Girl's probably scouting (stalking mode engaged)

Dockyard:

The covered figure, now revealed as Ayanami, are standing at the dockyard. Next to her was an Illustrious-class aircraft carrier, from which Illustrious and light-carrier girl Unicorn, who hold a unicorn plushie, disembark, Prince of Wales and Cleveland waiting from below

Prince of Wale : Nice to meet you here, Illustrious.

Illustrious: Your Highness directly coming out to greet me? To what do I owe this great honor?

Prince of Wales: Long time no see, Illustrious

Illustrious: And who's your friend over there, Prince of Wales?

Cleveland: I am Cleveland, light cruiser from Eagle Union, and I'm glad that you have made it through your journey!

Cleveland notices Unicorn, and gave her a welcoming smile. But Unicorn hides behinds Illustrious as a response

Illustrious: That's Unicorn. She's a bit shy, I'm sorry. I hope you don't feel offended

Cleveland: Nice to meet you too, Unicorn!

Azur Lane Academy, Guest Room:

Illustrious: Hood's probably arriving soon?

Prince of Wales: How's our situation with Iron Blood. Shouldn't we keep an eye on them?

Illustrious: A temporary lull, for the lack of a better word. Sakura Empire is more pressing matter, however

Prince of Wales: Just as we suspected

Illustrious: Uhm

Prince of Wales: If they are making a move, then it's natural to reinforce this base, for it would be one of the hottest fronts