Tidbits: What Arthur said about Genshin Characters (Mondstadt Edition)

The Traveler: Over-glorified errand boy/girl who got separated from sibling by a god-thing

The Traveler's Sibling: Kid who dragged their sibling into the clusterfuck that is Teyvat

Amber: "Okay, who the fuck modified her plushies into time bombs?"

Jean: "Stop overworking, girl. Get some help. Have a vacation or something."

Diluc: "Rich as fuck? Check. Stronk? Check. Vigilante? Check. Let's give him bat wings."

Kaeya: "He got a Cryo Vision. Too bad it was after his homeland was set on fire." 

Lisa: "Electro big booba with beeg brain. She's nice and all, but if you stole her book, best make peace with yourself since not even a god like me would dare to help you."

Klee: "I swear to myself, how have Mondstadt not been reduced to a smoking crater?"

Bennett: "Is he a reincarnation of Milo Murphy or sth?"

Venti: "The Har-BINGE-ger of Mondstadt. If an alcoholic were to see him they would say - to quote SMG4 Mario - 'come here and give me your liver!' "

Rosaria: "Is it wrong that I want to pair her up with Alexander Anderson?"

Noelle: "She may look like an easy target, being fairly slim and the like, but boi, provoke her and she'll whack yo ass to kingdom come with her claymore(s)"

Sucrose: "A bit socially awkward, but she's still pretty likeable."

Albedo: "How he manages to babysit Klee is beyond me."

Barbara: "She will heal your soul. This innocent one shall never be tainted by the sinful."

Eula: "It's a good thing that whenever she declares her 'vengeance' on other humans, she doesn't bring along the 'Lord Death of Murder Mountain' levels of physical damage she normally inflicted upon the creatures that disturb her icy baths on Dragonspine" 

Mona: "A shame that she's constantly broke, even when her talents in astrology could make her stupid rich if she bothers to think about it."

Diona: "Why was she, a literal CHILD, allowed to work in a bar?"

Fischl: "Someone should hook her up with MHA Tokoyami."

Razor: "He protects. He attacks. But most importantly, he got Bennett's back."