01.Sheilds Up

Ravenna Rostava glided up the elevator , she was currently  on the run . She doesn't want to meet the President no matter how professional she is , meeting the head magician of America always fill her up with dread.

"I don't want to go." She hissed , "No choice" her assistant Willow Kaur retorted , which made Ravenna fake her cry.

Reluctantly she followed her secretary's advice and made her way to the audience room. 

"Madam President." she greeted , "Ravenna , I believe you are common to the information about Grindlewald being moved to the British ministry."

"Yes , Madam."

"Well-" she continued her dark orbs seemed darker than usual , tired it looked,

"They lost him on the way>" she sighed , Ravenna didn't know how to react to the information , "Should I inform my Minister?" she asked , "We will keep quiet for now." she gritted , of course reasonable it took them ages to capture Grindlewald. 

"And you needed me for?" she asked , "Yes , Ravenna I must inform you that as 'Grindlewald' is with the British  Ministry right now , Your Minister has decided to post you there." Her Madam continued emphasizing on Grindlewald's name. "Can I not send someone else?' she asked her not wanting to leave her dear friend Tina , who she deemed needed her now more than ever. 

"If this is about Ms. Goldstein- She is on her way to paris" 

They continue to promenade , despite how serious their discussion is . Ravenna turned to her side to have a full visual of the president . "The obscurial , has been sited there , I sent her after him." 

"Credence?" she shrieked , "But I though of him dead , Did you not kill him?" she questioned , she grieved for the boy for months and now Her Madam is informing her that her grievance was worthless.

"We thought so too , dear Ravenna."