05. Euphoria

Ravenna Rostava is also know for her confidence. Which people often mistake for arrogance.

"Are you sure?" Theseus Scamander asked her for he twentieth time. Ravenna only rolled her eyes , It was common for normal witches and wizards to not believe.

"Here," She said guiding him from the doors of the pub, as all of them walked down the area.

"It's embarrassing to say , but Ms. Rostava," Harley Cooper , Theseus's second-in-command started , "You completed our three months research plan in ten minutes." Ravenna blushed , it was always good to have praises for her work and not face.

As the others interrogated about the sightings of Anton Vogel associating with Grindlewald , Ravenna felt something shift behind her , her breathing became heavy , her stomach stirring and her brain the worst possible scenarios.

"You have done a good job," she heard Theseus's voice wrap around her , tingling her collars , she felt hot and she didn't know why , Theseus had her trapped between his arms , him slouching to meet her doe eyes.

 "Th-Thank y-you." she stammered , Ravenna Rostava never stammered no matter what the situation is. Stammering in front of him , she might really be frightened or just nervous to how close he is. He released her the second they were spotted by a dusky skinned female .

"Anjali Kumari!" Ravenna greeted with her usual flirtatious voice , Theseus noticed her pattern , the dusky skinned female greeted back matching the same enthusiasm .

'Maybe a school friend?' Theseus thought,

"Ah Theseus , meet my best friend Anjali Kumari since the moment I opened my eyes," she introduced while Theseus gave her a gentleman's greetings. "And Anju , Meet Theseus Scamander , Tina's future brother-in-law." She giggled in the last part giving her a wink , while Anjali only laughed off. "Mr. Scamander" she curtsied , but when both of the female met Theseus's eyes it questioned them who 'Tina' was-

"Remember the 'fiancée misunderstanding' and I said someone would benefit from knowing?" she nodded at him , for an answer and as he did she continued , "Our friend Porpentina-" , "Goldstein , developed feelings for-" Anjali continued ,

"Little Scamander," Ravenna finished , Theseus was dumbstruck "It seems , I have to invite you both for a glass of good firewhiskey." Theseus initiated , "Butterbeer too!" Ravenna grinned while Anjali only laughed.

It was a Euphoric feeling that Anjali knew wasn't going to last forever , well atleast not for Ravenna and she is about to do her best to stop that from happening.