07.Not everything that seems prefect is perfect

Ravenna broke down infront of her ginger and white Persian cats as soon as she reached home. It was honestly a day tiring day . She had nine interviews with all those nosy interviews 'What's your plan on getting married?' she remembers one of them asking before cringing under her duvet. She had no direction and no will honestly . It seems all pointless now that she heard the news of her last family member passing away. She had no successor to the Rostava Family's wealth , and with Grindlewald's advances she had no surity to how long she will survive in this game . She donated and used the gold coins for charity as much as she could but it never ended.

"Guess , I'll have to start dating." She whispered to herself before melting into the warmness of her bed.

For the next few days she went out with Rhys Meyers one of the hottest workers , he worked with Theseus infact one of his friends . And due to both of their astonishing popularity the news spread rather quickly.

"You are dating him?!"Anjali teased , as soon as they met up in the Auror office . "Shh,people will hear," Ravenna let out a small chuckle. Surprisingly under those strict eyes she could tell Rhys cared about her alot. And she reciprocates the feeling . They felt perfect , almost to perfect to be good.
"What will people hear?" Theseus interrupted, scaring Ravenna out of her dear life for he was standing right behind her. "Someone here is dating someone from here." Anjali teased again , "Someone, who?" Theseus not getting , but he caught that Anjali was indicating Ravenna before he get to  ask her who it was , "Dear , what are you doing here? Are you okay? Is everything alright?" A worried Rhys occurred. Theseus wasn't that dumb , he connected the dots . Something in his eyes shift and only Anjali noticed it .

'The future is changing.'

She thought to her self.

Dear lumiere again so sorry for the delay my results will he out tomorrow and my teachers are giving me a very hard time.
Hope you liked this part , love ya mwah!
Ah and a like would he appreciated

Ps: Rhys Meyers played by Henry Cavill