08. Choice

It didn't make any sense , Ravenna was out there in the Alaskan forest waiting for the the dark army . She was instructed to be here by Eight and now she is freezing , she was there for quite a while and even the heater spell didn't work that much.

"Ms.Rostava?" She heard a dark wine smooth female voice calling out to her , "Rosier ," She nodded her head in acknowledgement.
She saw , Vinda Rosier that sly little witch who became the right hand of Gellert in such a short time .
"So should we go?" She asked , handing her hand out. Ravenna licked her tight lips nodding hesitantly taking her hands , and as they disapparate.

On arriving at their destination Vinda let her hands down. "He will meet you here shortly," she said , as Ravenna looked through the casings. It was dark and yet peaceful as well as cosy. But no matter how much cosy it seemed , it didn't welcome her like Albus's office did. It did not have the same warmth or trust she need to do the job. She turned when she heard the door open. "It's a pleasure to meet you Ravenna," Grindlewald gave her a kind smile . Though it didn't work on her , after all she herself  was a veela. "Grindlewald." her voice that is always so confident flared a little under his gaze.

"Will , you be able to do the job?" he breathed in ,

"Yes," 

Dearest Lumieres/Readers,

I am so sorry , I haven't been really free since my exams are just knocking on the door . It is really stressful since apparently the place where i live you gotta have 90% marks in annual to admission in other school of different board.

  Now I will be back soon.

Love 

Moonie