Chapter 3

First all i'm starting uni and i've got so much more time to write so i'm back to finish this story and write in parallel more fanfictions hahaha. Im terribly sorry for the huge break but reading all your comments about my fanfic really motivated me to come back tysm for all the love <3

------------------------------------------------------------------

You looked at him directly in his eyes. It was either the stupidest question on earth like 'how does a phone number work' or the deepest most cringey question ever. It could only be one of those extremes. You sighed and waited for the half-guy to ask his question. He didn't really need your approval in the end.

"Why do you always come here?"

You were startled, it wasn't what you expected. You frowned your eyebrows and tried to escape this question by being sarcastic, hoping he'll understand your annoyance.

"Dunno Todoroki, I need an education and I have powers... That's why i'm here."

You didn't want to take the risk of him asking again so you started to leave with your cigarette in hand. But he grabbed your wrist as soon as you turned your back to him. You suddenly felt pain from your wounds. But of course you didn't flinch or move, you were used to it. Doing that would only draw attention to your arms. Instead a masochistic smile rapidly appeared on your face before disappearing. You turned around and saw he was pointing at your pack of smoke. You were surprised by his implicit demand but agreed. "Who would have thought half-guy would ever try a ciggie?"

You retraced your steps and offered him a smoke. Both now sitting on the roof you observed him as he lit it and inhaled completely. Impressed but severely shocked you watching him mouth wide open "what the actual f-". You couldn't finish your thought as your wrist got violently grabbed by a gray scarf.

"What do you punks think you're doing? NO smoking IN SCHOOL" Angrily you heard Aizawa's voice from behind. In disbelief and without letting out a big sight you again turned around and thought: "Why do I feel like I've been turning around all day?" you thought.

Aizawa was angry, you saw it through his eyes, and the same disappointment could be seen. But there was something else, something like a mix of disgust and worry.

"oh for fucks sake" you thought "if he starts worrying about me that's just going to be annoying". You were used to dealing with everything alone. Maybe your attitude towards yourself was a cry for help but you didn't want help, that is the difference. You actually had just gotten a brilliant idea.

You looked down and let Aizawa finish his speech

"... and on the roof? anyone could have seen you you stupid children! Hey¨! Y/n are you even listening to me?"

Clearly fake crying is a super power in itself no matter what anyone could say. You looked back up at Aizawa with fake tears rolling down your cheeks. "I really hope this looks convincing," you said to yourself.

Aizawa stopped. Actually he glitched. He didn't think you would ever cry or show emotion towards him. He looked for a second startled but then recomposed himself. "Todoroki. Out. Now. Leave us alone." Silently the half-guy left the place leaving Aizawa with you.