Chapter 4

NB. I mixed chapters before to create now longer ones :D I've also put in italics inner thoughts so it's easier to understand! Hope you enjoy and if you want i'll sure have any feedback as possible :)

------------------------------------

"Now Y/n tell me what is wrong"

You almost smiled from satisfaction. This was too easy. You didn't stop crying, and even faked heavy breathing to be as realistic as possible. "NOW THINK OF AN EXCUSE" you thought.

"My partner dumped me recently and I- I don't know what to do now"

The teacher frowned his eyebrows as if he didn't believe it and a cold shiver ran down your spine. This wasn't enough. You had to add more... and why not mix reality with this excuse. You just had to take care to erase his memory if things got bad or didn't go your way.

"I just feel like I should end it. I mean totally."

You didn't have to specify this wasn't about school, Aizawa understood the implicit message. "Let's add one last thing-"

"I don't even know how to cope anymore" the cold tears were still running down your cheek. Saying these words out loud made you cringe. Saying this out loud was pathetic, and weak and you didn't want any of that.

Aizawa suddenly looked at you dead in the eye and asked a straightforward question that made you somehow uncomfortable:

"Have you been hurting yourself?" He looked now very concerned.

As you weren't answering he said your name out loud.

"Y/n?"

This experience was enough. "This is getting too personal. I want this to stop" So you waited for him to get closer to you in order to obtain an answer to his question before quickly moving your hand towards his forehead. You were almost touching it and activated your quirk as quickly as possible. Concentrated, you were focusing on which memory to suppress and which one to implant. "Changing memories does have its perks I guess. Using on a teacher must be the peak of it". Quickly standing back you waited for Aizawa to regain his consciousness. This could go in so many ways and you could get in so much trouble for this.

"So stop smoking here Y/n! Next time it will get you an hour of detention!"

You felt such relief seeing it had worked until you saw Aizawa had stopped his lecture and now looked confused. Panic rushed through your body as you asked what was wrong.

"Wasn't Todoroki here with you?"

You literally panicked inside but tried to look calm before saying:

"He left before... You told him the same thing when you saw him on the stairs to the roof...."

"Oh okay" Aizawa looked at you suspiciously and hesitated before leaving you alone.

You sat down and realized your hands were shaking a little bit. This was so dangerous, and you almost fucked it up. "Useless. How could I forget the half-guy? God this is embarrassing" You were furious towards yourself. How could you be this stupid??? But the thrill was worth it. Not knowing if this was going to work had brought you a new kind of joy.

Back to school later on you entered the class and noticed Midoriya looking at you weirdly and intensely.

"Do you want a picture???" You lashed out with a face on disgust and neger. "Crap. That was kind of mean. Why did I say that? He didn't even say anything"

He quickly turned red and looked at the floor while Aizawa saw you both look away from each other. Maybe the children who were under his care changed too much and he didn't notice this drastic change. But he also felt as if something was wrong. Like severely wrong. Midoriya was moving around so much. He seemed stressed out. The teacher let out a big sigh: the kid only did this when he knew something nobody else knew, but he never wanted to be the one to share something first so he would act strangely. Aizawa grumbled something before starting his class.

However he did not forget. As soon as the bell rang he used his scarf to grab Midoriya and stop him from getting out of the classroom. He only used it so that the other students didn't know something was up since it was silent as a feather. He then wrapped the scarf around his neck again before asking what was happening.

"Nothing sir... I'm just tired" Deku said with a half-smile.

Aizawa rolled his eyes. "Who was the kid trying to fool?" He thought

"Come on Midoriya, I know you. At least I think I do. You have something to say so spill. I don't have much time punk."

Deku was still hesitating but finally let out:

"Promise nothing will happen to them..." Aizawa raised one eyebrow "but I saw y/n use their quirk on someone in this school..."