Chapter 1

It was the beginning of spring. The weather wasn't too hot so the short-sleeved uniform wasn't authorized yet. 'it's not like i'll wear the damn uniform anyways' you said to yourself 'it's not like th scars and cuts will disappear'. You started thinking while looking at the ground. 'Summer huh?' you never planned on staying this long. You should have died already... There must have been something special at UA for making you forget how worthless you are. 

Leaning against a wall in the shadow, you watched the others training. The teacher wasn't here and the students were supposed to do push-ups. 

You tried to use your quirk again on yourself: erasing your own memory. It was unstable and hard to control. But again, as always, you could only erase the last 10 minutes. It took some time to remember what you were doing since the effects were half efficient on yourself. 

'You fuckin piece of shit' these were the words that came out of your mouth, adressed to you.

Unluckily, it was right at this time that Todoroki chose to walk pass you '... why are you insulting me y/n?' You blushed of embarrasement. Todoroki wasn't stupid and afraid of him discovering the truth about you, you always kept your distance with the 'half-guy' as Bakugo called. You tried to explain with a stupid excuse while starting to panick. This never happened before! Why was this happening? in addition right now? your distress level started escalating and you then rushed to the bathroom leaving a confused Todoroki behind. 

As soon as you arrived you started rincing your face with water. Feeling refreshed and a bit better, you slid to the floor. Against the wall you were tempted. REALLY TEMPTED. By the shiny blade that was located againt your thigh. No risk of cutting yourself by accident since it was in this special box that your sister had given you. You extended your arm, trying to reach the blade when the door slammed open.

'Y/n! Come out right now!  I have been observing class and has noticed you didn't move an inch during the lesson! This will be an hour of detention! NOW' mr. Aizawa shouted.

'Fuck fuck fuck' you thought 'what is wrong today? why is everyone such a dick!?' silently you got up and with no emotion you walked torwards him. Arriving in front him you raised your eyes and saw.. pure disapointment. Aizawa's eyes were dull and filled with disapointment. You felt anger incoming. Anger from the fact that you're miss perfect. You've worked hard all year to get good grades, ranked 5th, you maintained decent but distanced relationships with every student, as if you were not close friends. You had the best physical score, due to your mobility, flexibilty and discretion. As a ninja. You worked SO HARD ALL THE TIME. And just because of one error the teacher was annoyed and disapointed?

'Hell no I don't give a fuck about his opinion now! 1 year! Everything goes to waste!' furious, these thoughts were rushing in your head. 

You were so caught up in your mind that you hadn't realized mr. Aizawa trying to reach out since his student had gone silent and didn't answer his questions. When you felt his hand on your shoulder you lost it. Red was everywhere. Following your reflex and instinct, you threw him on the ground by kicking his leg and jumped while rotating on him. You didn't even hear his grunt. On his back and him on the floor you understood what you had done only when you realized you were grabing his wrist very tighly. Too tight, as if you were trying to tear it. You just agressed a teacher. 'SHIT what do i do know?' you did what you did best. You suddenly put your hand on his forhead. You concentrated to supress his memories. Without thinking and that done, you rushed out of the bathroom, and out of the school. Leaving everything there and just trying to get  far away from your victim.

Out in the end of the after-noon, you realized how late it was. The sun was falling behind the buildings and adults were starting to go out. You continued running. Until you bumped into something, more like someone. You saw the school's uniform. Raising your eyes you saw cute freckles and green spiky hair. 

'Hey y/n! What are you doing? Are you okay?' asked Midoriya with concern.