First Meeting ♡

Scene 01: first encounter

❥・•Sano manjiroSano shinichiro,Ken ryuguji,Mitsuya takashi,Hakkai Shiba,Taiju Shiba,Naoto Tachibana,Akashi Haruchiyo,Takeomi Akashi, chifuyu matsuno,Baji Keisuke,Kazutora hanemiya,Wakasa Imaushi,Izana kurokawa,kakucho hitto,Hanma shuji,Ran Haitani,Rindou Haitani,Kokonoi Hajime,Inupi seishu

Readers are female and have fun reading !!

These are just my imagination !!

_________________________________________

M A N J I R O ღ

You met him at the hospital, when he was visiting his mother; sakurako sano. Manjiro thought you were an apparition at the hospital,boy thought he was being haunted cause whenever he saw you , your hair was down and had the white hospital gown on you. Imagine seeing a small girl giggling and running around in that. He screamed at you for a couple times but after his grandfather bonked his head, he warmed up to you. 

"Looking for me , blondie?"

"AGH!"

miket screeched when you appeared out of nowhere,Shoving you a bag of dorayaki on his way out.

"Here,shinichiro bought extra so I gave it to you"

"Oh thank you..."

"Manjiro sano, friends call me mikey "

"So I'm your friend?"

"HA NO WAY!"

mikey ran out of the hospital before you could even introduce yourself properly. His brother shinichiro checked up on you as he left,  his brother's antics making him question himself.

That's how you met him, you were visiting your grandmother there,  so you can catch mikey walking past your ward sometimes since his mother is beside yours.

S H I N I C H I R O ღ

"Why are there too many people at that cafe? I thought it was in bankruptcy?"

Wakasa eyed the café suspiciously, even shinichiro who was intent on repairing the bike looked up to the cafe at the corner of the street. The other mechanics would always visit that cafe since it was the only one around and exactly beside their shop.

"I heard they got a new cute waitress, she's quite young, around your age group or younger"

An older mechanic answered them, catching the four friend's attention. Shinichiro wasn't interested as he knew he had no chance with her or even had the time for her as his hands were full with Emma,mikey and grandpa sano. 

"Hello!I have some leftover coffee do you want some?"

A beautiful girl in a maid dress came up to the group of boys,  not really- she was standing right infront of shinichiro. He was speechless when a girl like her approached him out of nowhere,growing embarrassed and confused with her.