Making out ♡

● Scene08:
Making out+Getting caught●

❥・•Sano manjiroSano shinichiro,Ken ryuguji,Mitsuya takashi,Hakkai Shiba,Taiju Shiba,Naoto Tachibana,Akashi Haruchiyo,Takeomi Akashi, chifuyu matsuno,Baji Keisuke,Kazutora hanemiya,Wakasa Imaushi,Izana kurokawa,kakucho hitto,Hanma shuji,Ran Haitani,Rindou Haitani,Kokonoi Hajime,Inupi seishu

Female readers <3

Have fun reading!

_________________________________________

M A N J I R O

You were at the Toman meet, no one was around except for mikey and you. The night was still young with a cool breeze hitting your face,mikey leaned against his bike.

"Can you come closer,yn?"

"Why ...?"

Moving closer to him, he cupped your waist and smashed his lips on yours, as if he owned them. You were surprised, holding him by the shoulders. The kiss was deepened as he pulled back to admire your puffed cheeks, resuming to make out with you , fiddling with his jacket and undoing your hair.

"OH MY GOOD GOD!"

you pushed mikey harshly, he fell with his bike and whined at his sore ass. Draken covered Emma's eyes, still shocked to see such a sight.

"You're late"

"I can't wash away that image"

"It's my girlfriend and I can kiss her whenever I wanted to"

Mikey casually said as he kissed her cheek, a loud groan escaping draken as he dragged mikey to the meeting. You were still dazed from the kiss, blushing immensely as you tried to listen to what Emma had to say.

S H I N I C H I R O

Usual day at work, shinichiro fixing someone's bike and you serving customers at milk café. Lunch break soon came, you took out your bento to and some leftover fish with rice to feed the stray cat that became your friend.

Shinichiro felt numb in his fingers and eyes sore from seeing greasy men in jumpsuits. He took a cigarette break at the back, a tired smile on his face as he saw you.

"You're smoking...again"

You leaned against the wall, masking your disappointment from him. Shinichiro took a step forward,standing dangerously close to you. Despite establishing a somewhat romantic relationship with a guy like him...you still found yourself falling harder each time he glanced your way.

"I want to stop...really I do but..."

"I know...you're trying your best already"

Cupping his cheeks, he leaned into your touch, wrapping his own arms around your waist and catching your lips in a gentle kiss. He kissed your lips slowly, a smile tugging as both of you still had your eyes closed. Tip toeing to get your fingers into his raven strands, he pushed you back to the wall, blowing into your mouth.

His hand sliding down to your butt,

"Nuuu-mmmh"

He let out a few chuckles, the slow press of lips became intense that you forgot to check the time. The taste of smoke lingering on your lips as his hands did wonders to you.