Tropes ♡

Scene 09: Tropes ●

❥・•Sano manjiroSano shinichiro,Ken ryuguji,Mitsuya takashi,Hakkai Shiba,Taiju Shiba,Naoto Tachibana,Akashi Haruchiyo,Takeomi Akashi, chifuyu matsuno,Baji Keisuke,Kazutora hanemiya,Wakasa Imaushi,Izana kurokawa,kakucho hitto,Hanma shuji,Ran Haitani...

❥・•Sano manjiroSano shinichiro,Ken ryuguji,Mitsuya takashi,Hakkai Shiba,Taiju Shiba,Naoto Tachibana,Akashi Haruchiyo,Takeomi Akashi, chifuyu matsuno,Baji Keisuke,Kazutora hanemiya,Wakasa Imaushi,Izana kurokawa,kakucho hitto,Hanma shuji,Ran Haitani,Rindou Haitani,Kokonoi Hajime,Inupi

Have fun reading <3

_________________________________________

M A N J I R O ♡

Childhood lovers,

You met mikey at a playground when he was running around with baji,haruchiyo and senju. They were making fun of senju and you stood up for her which made mikey mad. Teasing you and playing with her turned into sweet puppy love.

S H I N I C H I R O ♡

Overworked boyfriend x sunshine girlfriend

This man works day and night to provide for his siblings the best, he met you in highschool but didn't know she liked him. Reuniting at their early twenties, your buried crush got the best of you. Shinichiro was taken back when he proposed to you as a joke and you said yes.

K E N R Y U G U J I ♡

Tall by x short gf

He loved teasing your height, just to see your annoyed expressions and curse him. It was easy for him to throw you over his shoulder, so he once tried to carry you and tripped and you both kissed. That's how your relationship started.

M I T S U Y A ♡

Communicating bf x Overthinking gf

It was hard for you to open up to people, you did try but there speedbreaks that made you rethink your decisions. Insecure by certain things, mitsuya would be understanding of you and reassure you. Talking you out of it and boosting you up, it also works the other way too.

You were grateful that he would always be there for you. Mitsuya did appreciate your efforts but...

"Yn...?"