Laying on your lap ♡

●Scene 07: Laying on your lap●

Female readers

These are just my imagination <3

❥・•Sano manjiroSano shinichiro,Ken ryuguji,Mitsuya takashi,Hakkai Shiba,Taiju Shiba,Naoto Tachibana,Akashi Haruchiyo,Takeomi Akashi, chifuyu matsuno,Baji Keisuke,Kazutora hanemiya,Wakasa Imaushi,Izana kurokawa,kakucho hitto,Hanma shuji,Ran Haitani,Rindou Haitani,Kokonoi Hajime,Inupi seishu

Have fun reading and vote for more :3

_________________________________________

M A N J I R O

You were busy minding your own business, talking with Emma and hina at the Toman meet place after school. It was dark already, the cool breeze made you shiver. Mikey saw you from a distance, he grew tired of all the talking and serious issues.

Can't he just be a kid again?

"Manjiro?"

"Me tired,charging"

Mikey mumbled out to you, collapsing on your lap. His hands covering his eyes, breathing slowly to adjust his thinking and aching head. You smiled warmly at him, he was still a kid in heart. Placing your hand on his chest, you let him lie on your lap, waking up now and then to ask what time is it and fall back asleep.

Sometimes you end up yawning and becoming drowsy from how he sleeps.

S H I N I C H I R O

Job

Home

Job

Home

He either can be seen working or at home with his siblings, you got worried seeing the dark eyebags.

"Shinichiro? You look like you're gonna die"

"Dying...now? I've seen so many...did so many ...bad ...very bad things,yn"

It was rare to see him out at the back of the workshop, smoking and his eyes having some sort of internal war. You had no idea what he was rambling on about, you just wished to ease some of his pain.

"Shhh half hour and I'll wake you up, how's that sounds?"

"Half hour? Promise?"