Chapter 5

Here is chapter 5!

In this chapter, the girls learn of the deaths and make a plan to help the pizzeria out.

I  do NOT own Harry Potter or Five Nights at Freddy's, I only own my Oc's and story idea. I also don't own any of Adry53's work, all credit and rights go to him.

Also, looking back on things I know the wither's have souls inside them so I'm gonna have the Toy animatronics come to life thanks to the high amounts of magic in the air while the whithers or original animatronics have the dead kids shoved in them but were discovered by an employee a few days later after a bad smell started to come from parts and service.

Update Notes 21/09/22: I've decided to make it where the withers are sentient, to begin with, but the children's souls give them an extra 'boost' in awareness. The children in this story are just extra passengers.

It's a change to the lore but it's the best I can do without having the Fnaf sharks after me! Give me some leeway.

Off we go!

Chapter 5

MAX'S OFFICE

"WHAT?!"

The loud yell of 12 voices was heard from Max's office, said man was hiding under his desk from the burning glares of the female animatronics.

He popped his head up to see Ariel calm down her sisters, after everyone was calm and collected, with a few choice words from Jessica and  Sabrina.

"So, let me get this straight, there have been five children murdered and it was in one of the company's pizzerias? And you  think that they are the same as us?" She said crossing her arms.

Max nods sitting back in his chair before speaking "Yes, somewhat? I sent a  worker down there yesterday, he told me that he could feel high amounts  of magic in the air,"

Halie bit her lip, the news of five children being 'killed'  like they had been was shocking, to say the least. Looking over at her friends she could see the worry in their eyes over the news.

"So, what do we do?" She asked as she looked between Ariel and Max.

Ariel held her chin in thought as Max sighs saying "The best we can do is wait until the murderer is caught," Sabrina growls not liking the idea.

"What  if, we went there," Ariel said as she held her hip before saying "We  could help the souls and do our jobs at the same time,"

Jessica grins saying "I like that idea, we could have a section of the building all to ourself's,"

It had been a horrific experience to 'die' in the suits, they would be the best ones to talk with the children and help them.

Max hums before saying "That's not a bad idea, Becky and Blake could go with you to help keep an eye on things," Lisa grins at that.