Chapter 7

Chapter 7! Redone!

In this chapter, the pizzeria staff gets a big shock.

I do NOT own Harry Potter or Five Nights at Freddy's, I only own my Oc's and Story idea.

I also Don't own Adry53's work, all credit goes to him for his work.

Here we go!

Chapter 7

FREDDY'S FAZBEARS PIZZERIA

MORNING TIME: 7:15 AM

It was a normal day for the employees of the pizzeria, to unlock the building letting the night guard go home. They would clock in and get changed into their work clothing and clean the building up, ready for the morning rush.

But today felt different for the staff, for once they had arrived at work with no blood-covered suit waiting for them.  This was a big relief for the clean-up crew, and for the manager. He was the one who had to inform the family of the dead night guard that their son or daughter had been killed, it was not something he enjoyed doing. He just wished he knew why this kept happening, it was bad for business and it scared some of the customers.

So imagine his shock when he walked in talking to one of his staff members when he saw two trucks pull up outside. Moving trucks to be precise, the manager known as Mr. John McKinley or Johnny by a few staff members. He knew the building had undergone construction the past few months making it bigger and getting a second floor but it wasn't for staff members, in fact,  they were told not to go upstairs until certain people arrive it had everyone guessing on who that was.

He went over to the trucks as  12 wooden crates were unloaded, each was a head taller than an average human. Which made John a little on edge, what was in those boxes?

"Are you Mr. McKinley?" The head mover asked as he walked over while some men brought the boxes into the pizzeria.

John nods saying "I am, what is with the crates? Are they for the new areas?"

The head mover nods saying "Yes, take good care of them, the manager of these guys is scary as hell," The man shivers remembering the threat he was given.

John nods as he signed the paperwork held out to him,  the mover nods as he took the paperwork back and sent his men the thumbs up. He got nods as they set the wooden crates down carefully before heading back to the truck, the head mover nods as he shook hands with  John before leaving himself. The man waved before going inside the building.

John sighs as he looked at the crates, what was inside them? Well, only one way to find out. John walked over as a member of staff hanged him a crowbar, John sent the man a thankful nod before going to the first crate. Placing the crowbar between the lid and box he took a big breath before pushing, another member of staff came over to help with a second crowbar.