Chapter 11

Here we go!

In this chapter, a week passes and Blake starts his security duty.

I do NOT own Fnaf or Harry Potter, just my Oc's and story idea.

So without any delay or long excuses as to why I've not posted in ages on this story, cause short and simple, I didn't have the drive to do it until now. Now, no beating around the bush!

Off we go!

Chapter 11

Chapter 11

A WEEK LATER

GIRLS SIDE

Ariel hums as she sat inside her office looking over some documents, she was in some casual clothing since it was Sunday and the Pizzaria was closed for cleaning and maintenance.

She had on a black button-up shirt with a grey jacket over that and some blue jeans with 1-inch brown ankle boots.

Her hair was in a simple bun as she puts down the papers and checks the time, it was around 11 PM so Blake should be in the security office on the male side for his second day there, Becky was currently in their security office getting ready for a long night. She hums giving a stretch, feeling her muscle cables relax as she leans back in her chair.

It has been a week since they arrived and things were going well, customers loved them and the business reputation has recovered from the incident, not entirely but it's recovering. They even got a visit from one of the Co-founders! Henry Emily, who wanted to see how the investigation was going along with checking out the female bots and after interacting gave his approval before going to speak with Blake and Becky about something.

So now the girls were relaxing after a busy week, Ariel had heard of management doing a special project lately, something to do with the guy side of things. Shaking her head she got back to work, as long as it didn't cause them trouble it wasn't her problem to deal with.

MAIN AREA

Lisa chuckled as she watched Halie dance with Sally to a song they recently did, both having fun. Halie was in a lavender T-shirt with the sleeves being a transparent purple up to her wrists, with a transparent skirt piece down to her knees letting one see the knee-length grey jeans under it, and brown sandals she had on, her hair was in a ponytail.

Sally had on an orange blouse with white shorts and black ankle boots, she had a white jacket on for warmth and her hair had a white headband in it. Next to Lisa was Cynthia looking at the latest fashion in the newspaper, she had on a short-sleeved swing rockability dress in blue with the skirt part having sunflowers on them and a thin red belt on her waist. Her hair was in a braided bun and she had on some black tights with yellow straps on 1-inch heels.

(Her dress is below)