PART 4

They entered teju's room she was sleeping, she was looking very cute. Then KK slid something in teju's bag without getting noticed.
Then at 12 they shout together 'happy b'day tejuuuu'
Teju woke up with jerk and saw everybody and then thanked them.
Then she cut the cake and feed everyone, then Prince realised something.

Prince- bhaiya kahan hai

Teju- ?

TM- abhi to yahin tha

Yes kk left already. Then Prince and Riya returned and slept.

Next day at school teju was wearing beautiful dress as it was her b'day. Everyone was wishing her. She noticed kk was seating at his seat.

Teju(in mind)- sabne wish Kiya mujhe bas is pagal ne nahi kiya ab main bhi nahi wish karungi uske b'day pe 😤

Then it was chemistry period and teacher was checking homework. Teju realised that in excitement of her b'day she forgot to do homework. She was very tensed as she doesn't want to be scolded on her b'day.

Teacher called her, teju showed her copy

Ma'am - great job teju l, your answers are perfect

Teju- what!

Ma'am - Happy Birthday beta take your seat

Then teju opened her copy she saw her homework was done and all answers are perfect

Teju(in mind)- yeh to meri handwriting nahi hai, kisne kiya

Then teju noticed their was small paper at end of copy, there was something written on it.

'Happy b'day teju and thank you for saving me from Rana sir yesterday. Sorry for stealing your copy.- karan kundrra'

Teju smiled after reading the note

Flashback-
When yesterday teju came to invite kundrras kk went to her house. He asked some doubts of maths and while returning he took teju's copy and at night he kept it back there and ran.

Then school got over and they reached home.
In the evening everyone was getting ready for party.

Then everyone went to venue, teju was looking very beautiful. Kk was looking towards her and blushing himself but he hid it.

Then teju cut the cake, after sometime everyone left except wayangankars and kundrras.
Teju was opening every gift with prince and riya. First she opened her parents gift it was phone and that was teju's first phone and teju became very happy and then she opened all the gifts and returned to their homes.

Days went like this and next day was Rakshabandhan. Every year teju tie rakhi to prince as she doesn't have her own brother.
Why teju doesn't celebrate with kk🤔?

        End

What's your reason
1. Karanneeti
2. Teja ka bheja
3. Kisi aur ki planning

You give your answer in comments

I hope you like this part please give your valuable opinions and suggestions