PART 17

As you know it was not dream

Teju ran away and kk was blushing standing there. They both reached home.

From that day there friendship became stronger and all were happy.

After 2 months last board exams

Only 1 minutes were left to finish the exam, everyone has already finished writing, teju and kk looked at each other and smiled.
Kk was tapping his feet unconsciously. He was excellent and nervous both because after two more years he will be achieving his dream of joining army. He had already planned what to do after exam. He will rest for two days then start studying and training at some institute. This 2 days he will enjoy with his family and his laddoo.

Teju was very relaxed because her all exam went superb, she was very happy. She wanted to enjoy for a month, even she planned that today after exam she will enjoy with her friends(her old friends) and then play cricket till night witk karan and all. She also have dreams which will be told later.

Then final bell rang, examiners came and collected copies then all students ran outside. Everyone was very happy and relaxed, they didn't want to discuss their answers.

Teju came towards kk and hugged him, he  also hugged her back.

Kk- chal ghar chalte hain

Teju- maine bataya tha na ki main apne doston ke sath thoda party karungi

Kk- oh main bhool gaya tha, phir kaise ayegi

Teju- main koi chhoti bachi hoon, aa jaungi waise mummy ki 1 ghante baad chhutti hogi unho ke saath aa jaungi

Kk- theek hai main chalta hoon

Teju- tu bhi aa na hamare saath

Kk- nahi man nahi tu ghar aa phir hum cricket khelte hain

Teju- aaj hum alag team mein rahenge aur main tumhe hara dungi

Kk- dekhenge

Teju- chal bye

Then kk left he decided to take rickshaw, he called for rickshaw and sat on it, then suddenly he saw a car approaching in very fast speed towards teju and teju was not paying any heed to it as she was engrossed in her phone calling her friends.

Car was not in control, teju saw car coming she became scared but can't move. Car was about to hit her but I'm few moments she realised that she is lying on road and was safe, then she saw everybody surrounded something. She got up and went there and saw what's the problem

She was shocked, kk was lying on road filled with blood, teju went to him

Teju- karan karan uthe karan

Kk was unconscious he wasn't responding anything, people there didn't want to touch him because it's accident and police case. She immediately called ambulance and then called her mother.

TM came and saw crowd there and her daughter was crying badly

TM- kya hua teju

Teju- mummy karan ka accident ho gaya(crying)

TM was shocked and she took kk with help of rickshaw wala and put in her car because ambulance was late. She told teju to go home in different rickshaw. She told that rickshaw wala to accompany her to tha hospital. On the way to the hospital TM was crying as kk is like her own son adn and she couldn't see kk like this.

Rickshaw wala- rw

Rw-madam ye bacha to bahut bahadur hai, aapki ladki ki taraf car aa rahi thi to ye kud gaya hamare rickshaw se aur ladki ko kheench liya par khud takra gaya.

TM(in mind)- ye kya kar diya sunny tune, usko bachane ke liye khud ko...,tumhara ehsaan zindagi nahi bhool sakte hum par tu bhi mera bacha hai

TM called her husband and kk's mother and asked them to come at xyz hospital without telling the reason.

TM reached hospital, ward boys came and took kk inside and then to ot.

Then family came

TD- kya hua neetu

KM- bhabhi aap theek to hain

TM- wo...wo

TD- kya hua batao

TM- wo sunny ka accident ho gaya(crying).........

End

Ab kya hoga karan ka aur teju kaisi hogi?

Yahan se sab change ho jayega

Comments mein batao kaisa laga ye part