PART 7

Days passed, it was announced that there will inter school athletics competition in 15 days. Everyone was excited. Selection will be after three days, 5 students from each school was to be selected.

Teju wanted to take part in the competition l, she decided that she will wake up 4 am daily and practice in the park in their locality. She set alarm for 3.45 am on her phone. At 3.45 when alarm rang teju irritatedly switch off her phone, then TM came and woke her up. She woke up and wore her track suit and went to park.

Teju was doing warm-up, there were only 2- 3 people at park that too old people. Teju noticed someone sprinting far from her, he was bare chested. She went their, she started ogling at that man's body, he had perfect back biceps till now she couldn't see his face. When he started sprinting back she was shocked see his face because she never thought that this person will be so active. He was one and only Karan Kundrra, she saw his bare chest, his abs, his face he was looking like some hollywood action hero. Teju was very impressed by his physique.

Why Karan was there? For the competition?

As you already know that Kk wanted to join army, so he started doing workout and training. He watched some videos of training.
Every morning at 4am, he goes to park and do train himself for 2 hours continuously. He only informed this to his mother, who supported him.

Kk noticed teju looking at him, he felt shy and immediately wore tshirt. Teju also felt shy but she hid and confidently went near him.

Teju- Hi Karan good morning

Kk- good morning

Teju- Are you also taking part in athletics competition

[English mein nahi ho payega]

KK- nahin main aise hi

Teju- aise hi kaun uthta hai subah subah, batao mujhe

KK- MujheIndianarmyjoinkarnahaiisliyemaintrainingkarrahahoon(he said very fast)

Teju- Tere ko washroom jana hai kya

KK- nahi, kyu?

Teju- To Thora ahista bol sab bouncer gaya

KK- Mujhe Indian army join karna hai isliye main training kar raha hoon

Teju instantly burst into laughter

Teju- tu aur army mein 🤣🤣🤣 tu itna darpok army mein jayega🤣🤣🤣aaj tak cheeti bhi maari hai🤣🤣🤣

KK was feeling sad and embarrassed, tears also come in his eyes, he turned and went away

Teju(in mind)- shit yeh maine kya kar diya, use jyada bura lag gaya sorry bolna padega, waise last time bina tshirt ke dekha to uske ek bhi abs nahi the aur ab kya body bana li hai, school ke ladkiyon ko pata chala to sab uske piche pad jayengi, oye teju kya bakwas soch rahi chal pehle us se sorry bolna padega

End

Aapko kya lagta hai kya KK manega?

Hope you like this part please give your valuable opinions and suggestions