PART 5

I may use hindi in between as it comes with flow, sorry for inconvenience.

Story

So next day was Rakshabandhan, Kk doesn't want to celebrate with teju, every year he make some plan to dodge this scenario.

Flashback- last year same time

Kk was lying on bed and thinking plan to avoid rakshabandhan celebration. He got an idea

Next day after having break fast he starts complaining that he is having loose motions. He used washroom every 15 minutes then his parents asked family doctor medicine for him. He threw medicine and laid on bed.

Then teju arrived, everyone celebrate rakshabandhan except kk.

Flashback ended

That's how karanneeti worked last year. This year he was still thinking ideas.

Other side teju was also restless she also doesn't want to make kk her brother.

Teju(in mind)- Main kk ko rakhi nahi bandh sakti woh kitna hero jaisa dikhta hai, mere sab friends bolte hai usse setting karao unko kya pata woh mujhse baat hi nahi karta hai. Soch teju kuch soch last time to us hero I mean us pagal ki tabiyat kharab thi, nahi to tera plan to flop ho gaya tha

Let's see what was teju's plan

Flashback- last year same time

Teju was thinking plans to avoid tying rakhi to kk then she remembered that vishal, one of the senior boy  from school send her letter saying I love you. She made plan and smirked.

In the morning she called her friend Priya and ask her to arrange for vishal's number then after few minutes she got his number and called him, vishal got very happy, teju invite him to her house by saying she will make him meet har parents then we will start relationship. Vishal became happy and agreed.
In the evening everyone was waiting for vishal as teju already told her parents. Then teju called vishal, he said that he is on the way. Then her mother asked what vishal said then she replied without realising call was not cut 'Vishal bhaiya aa rahe hain'. Then she saw phone is still connected and heard 'wapas chal vishal tera bada wala kat gaya hai' he was talking to himself. Then she cut phone and prayed to Ganpati Bappa for help. When wayangankars went to kundrras they learnt that kk is not well which make teju happy that bappa helped her and sad also for kk, you know mixed emotions.

Flashback ended

Now teju was still thinking ideas.

Aise hi dimaag daudate daudate so gaye dono.

But there was someone who was making other plans and unknown to everyone except one more person.

End

Can you guys guess that person who is biggest mastermind.

Hope you like this part keep showering your love.
Please give your valuable opinions and suggestions in comments