six

It's just like any other normal day.

(Y/n) was forced to watch Kyosuke play soccer with friends. Which he couldn't understand why.

What's my purpose here?

As if to hear his thoughts, Kyosuke answered him. "You never know, maybe you'll find yourself wanting to play soccer if you watch!"

So he's still at that.

(Y/n) didn't respond to that. Kyosuke who thought it was another disagreement turned his back and was about to leave to start the game when (Y/n) drop a bomb.

"Eh.. I heard you correctly, right?!!" The excitement on his face doesn't need to be fake as his heart really felt delighted. "Repeat that (Y/n)!!"

"...Nevermind I'll just watch."

"What!? Noo. Come on, please?"

Flowers had filled the background and tiny sparkling symbols had started surrounding Kyosuke's face.

The sight before (Y/n) made him frown in disgust. "You're really using that to me?"

"Use what?"

"Haa.. Let's just play."

"Yay!!"

"This will break my character you know." By character, (Y/n) means the strict student personality that he very much hates.

"It won't if it's just minimal." Kyosuke made sure to lower his tone as he replied. "I'll buy you lasagna later."

"I don't need that bribe but, fine."

The other students look at (Y/n) with puzzle as he walks with Kyosuke towards them. And soon met with a shock.

"D-Does he even know the rules?"

"Ah.. Right, (Y/n)—"

"I do, I played."

"Wa? That's good!!"

Another wave of excitement hit Kyosuke that he became even more energetic today.

The play was fun, but as the game continue to run the other team is slowly becoming angry at (Y/n).

"Why is he good at this?!"

Meanwhile, a streak of saliva flowing out from Tamura's mouth made Toono look at him in concern but disgusted eyes.

"Ah shit, I didn't know he could play!"

"You know Tachibana?"

"That book freak? Of course." There's a proud tone in his voice as Tamura continues to speak. "Ah ha! I'll make you listen to my third incredible encounter with Tachibana!"