.... 2....

Meanwhile

Pandavs were in their agyatavaas where they have to hide for one year . They wonder about their children but they can never enquire openly. They only hear news and among them most famous were their daughter whom they have never met but her contributions , achievements and rewards have reached their ears . How can it not when it was like it was purposely delivered to everyone around to engrave her name on everyone's soul to make them never forget who she is and what she is capable of .But yes they were proud of their daughter's achievement .

Here Sanaya has left for Panchal where her brother's were returning from their gurukul and later they will be entering court to see how things work in real life and how to implement the sessions they learned in practical .  Sanaya reached and saw King Drupad and Drishtyadhum were already standing waiting for their arrival . Sanaya was accompanied by Lucifer who was incharge of spies , assassination and  combat forces along with Asmodeus who was incharge of craftsmanship and management .She wasn't on a palki like how a princess should be . She was riding a black stallion , a pure breed of german war horse. She wasn't wearing soldier clothes . She was wearing a flowy white dress which was a stark contrast with the horse . Instead of decorating herself  with heavy gold ornaments she wore delicate diamond jewellery but one could tell at a glance how much each stone would have coasted . She also had a flower wreath on her head giving her a glamorous look but what made her truly stand out was the confidant look she wore on her face .  

With a jerk she landed on her feet but no one else dared to move unless they received a signal from her . With her signal everyone following her like she was a goddess she came and saluted them . She also returned after four years . And to say everyone was astonished was an understatement . They were awestruck by the powerful aura she gave , the  beauty she possess , the attitude she maintained and the power she held.

What a dramatic entry Master.

Sanaya internally rolled her eyes. This blessing hasn't leave it's habit of annoying her. She smiled gently and stood beside Drupad. Uppandavs arrived.

Nick got a glimpse of his sister and without a second thought or restrains hugged her tight and twirls hooking his arms around her. Prathu sighed looking at his siblings but with a smile on his face. He never understood that no matter what she is a lady and he shouldn't touch her carelessly. But whom do he blame when his sister wasn't a normal lady. She was epitome of what you want to be. And he knew she was far more knowledgeable, graceful, stronger and experienced than him. After all she did what even his father's can't do.

Shrutu smacked his head. And let him drop her onto the ground but in the next second he picked her up.

Sanaya giggled

Shrutu started running still holding her in his arms with Nick following him.

"Stop, come inside and then you can play as much as you want "

Drupad said with a smile on faceseeing actions of the kids.

She did aarti of everyone and let them in.

Dhristyadyum was very excited because of everyone's return. They were led to the dining room for lunch and now as Sanaya was older she wasn't allowed to sit with them as ministers used to eat lunch with them and as according to customs. But there was a problem they had to discuss laws and regulations with Sanaya so her presence was inevitable and she sat in between drishtyadyum and Nick.

They all did prayer and started to eat but she didn't. Soon a chef entered with one dish in his hand. It was sushi roll which was cutted into fine small pieces. Along with it she had full done steak. And in deserts she had a center filled chocolate cake.