...... 3......

I don't want to hurt any religious sentiments

This is just a work of fiction

This is just a novel i repeat
_____________________________________________

Sanaya entered halls of Matsya kingdom with Asmodeus and lucifer following her . Unlike normal girls who like to soft dreamy colours , she wore a dark black coloured lehenga it hugged her figure perfectly and made her already thin waist look more thin . Her creamy white skin was highlighted by her dark coloured dress. Virat kingdom has special mines which produces a blue colour special stones and with it ,it has iridium , a special metal . She wanted Asmodeus to verify it and she wanted to acquire those mines for future use . So her trip was necessary but what was her concern this time was that her so called family was here , just thinking about the trouble was giving her a headache .  

Her heels clicking and sounds of melodius payal can be heard . Soon she entered the court .Instead of being intimidated by standing in all men court alone , she faced everyone calmly . 

"My greatest salute to the king of Virat. I was delighted when i heard your response to my letter . Sorry for abruptly showing here as you can see I am pretty excited to make new trade possible and seek new minerals from the mines I have purchased. "

Virat laughed too impressed by words of a mere thirteen year old girl.

"You are too  humble princess . I can't believe you are only thirteen year old and younger than my daughter Uttaraa and my son Uttar. I would like if you could spend some time with them . My wife Sudeshna will love to welcome you .   I have heard about your achievements and I would be grateful if they can learn some things from you"

Virat beckoned the princess ,  a marvelous child he thought . 

"Thank you for welcoming me once again. Now if you excuse me i would like to rest as I am tired by journey "

Sanaya said with a bow.

"Indeed your journey was quite long. I will tell a maid to show you you'r room. Let us have a conversation during dinner "

Virat said and Sanaya went from there. It's not like she was tired she just didn't want to face her family here. No she wasn't scared or have an emotional attachment. It's because she didn't want to go into trouble of emotional attachments when she didn't belong here in first place.

Master, you are saying weird thing again.

And she couldn't handle gaze of her father when she was standing there. He was observing her and admiring her.

Note : I will call pandavs by their real name only to avoid confusion.

Her father

Yudhishthir

The epitome of truth

And pinnacle of pandavs

Who haven't seen her for thirteen years. Whom she didn't even recognise.Who did gave birth to her, but never once played the role of a farther. And she didn't mind because she had a lovely family in the past and here she doesn't want to replace them and her goal was world domination .

Yes she want this world under her control because she don't want to be ruled by an undeserving king . She only bows to give respect.

She came to her room and slept and later joined the court as an esteemed guest .  This time she wore a bright yellow lehenga which had bright red flower prints on it , it had red border with rubies studded on it . Her hairs were loose and reached till her waist . Her head had some flowers along with jewellery made from rubies and crystal . On her waist she had a delicate waistband which highlighted  her slender waist .There was no concepts of cloth printing in ancient era and she didn't introduce it in the market ,it was her exclusive trademark dresses made especially for her.