Chapter 14

It was in the late afternoon, when Stevie heard the bell of her front door. Quickly, she got up and ran to open it up. She knew it was him. He had promised her to come back as soon as he had talked to Kristen and since he had been gone for more than five hours now, it just had to be Lindsey.

Her heart was beating fast when she saw the lights of the elevator flashing. Was he finally coming to tell her that they would be together officially? And what if he had changed his mind? She knew she couldn't take losing him once more – it was impossible. This time it would kill her. She was a fighter, yes, always had been – but losing him now, after all that had happened between them, after all she had told him – no, she knew she wouldn't survive it this time.

She took a deep breath when she saw the door of the elevator opening up. Lindsey walked out of it, directly looking at her, then running into her arms.

"Are you mine?", she asked anxiously and looked up at him, desperately searching his intense blue eyes for an answer.

His lips curled into the brightest smile when he pulled her up and spinned her around.

"Yes, I am."

All the pain, fear and doubt was forgotten within a second when she threw her head back and giggled like a little girl. She couldn't remember the last time she felt so unbelievably happy.

"How did she take it?"

"Later.", he murmured.

"But Lindsey, I need to know how-"

"Plenty of time left for that!", he said quickly and carried her into her bedroom, her front door shutting behind them, "I wanna go back to where we were this morning."

"Lindsey.."

"Steph, it's been months. Four to be exact. I can't take it any longer. I need to feel you. Let me love you, please, just let me love you.", he pleaded with her.

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes. Love me, Linds.", she said and caressed his cheeks, "I missed you."

"I missed you, too.", he said truthfully and met her in a tender kiss, "So very much.", he kissed her again.

It was everything she thought it would be. Fireworks exploding in her head, tingling sensations running through her, and the knot in her stomach was so tight with happiness it almost ached.

He carried her to the bed, lying her down in the middle and he slowly pulled his own clothing off, joining her to help her out of her clothes as well. They laid there together for quite some time, kissing softly, his fingers lovingly sliding along her skin as her hands massaged his biceps. Her breasts were cupped firmly, his fingers finding her nipple and rolling it with a slight tug.

Her toes wiggled as the pleasured sensation ran through her, all the way down and she arched her chest into his hands for more. Sliding on the bed, he was soon hovering over her, looking down into the beautiful brown eyes he had grown addicted to looking at. This was a defining moment between them and she smiled at him, blowing him a soft happy kiss. Lindsey leaned on his knees, cupping her face in his palms and he pulled her up for a deep kiss. The kiss moved to her cheeks, her neck, collarbones and down. Every few kisses were met with a compliment as he told her how much he loved every inch of her. He took her hands in his, kissing her wrists to her fingertips which gently scratched at his cheeks.

He moved to her chest to lavish her breasts with kisses, licks and sucks causing her to moan and arch.

"You're beautiful, Steph. You know that? Absolutely, without a doubt, stunning."