⍓Adam, we should talk⍓

"Hey,  did he uh- do the thing yet?" Jonah asked. Adam nodded. "hmmm. Hows uh- Mark?" "He's fine." Jonah was confused. Why was Adam acting like this? "Do you... need a hug?~" Jonah teased. Adam just looked at him. "Do you... need a knuckle sandwich?" Adam said. "No thanks! haha..." Jonah said. "Uh- Adam, we should talk- about Cesar Torres." Adam laughed. "You know, we can just call him Cesar right? It's been a couple of weeks." Adam told him. "Well- I keep forgetting his name and- you know..." Jonah started. "He's an Alternate." Adam let out a huge gasp. "THAT'S RUDE JONAH!!" "Dude shut up!" The two started going on and on about what Jonah had just said. "Uh- what are you two yelling about?" It was Mark. "Oh- hey Mark! How are you, my dear friend?" Mark looked confused. "Who are you?- wait you Jonah right?" "Yep! That's me!" Jonah said. "So- What were you two yelling about?" "Just saying stuff about uh- Cesar Torres- Cesar," Jonah told him. "What kind of stuff?" Mark seemed a bit serious. "Just the fact that he is an uh-" "An asshole? I can see that." Mark said. Adam started laughing. "Actually no- It's the fact that he is an Alternate. And that he is friendly. Alternates are supposed to be killing people! Making them go missing! I don't get it." Jonah said out loud. It was silent for a couple of moments- like not a sound at all. No floorboards creaking, no fans, nothing. Just silent. But to break the silence, the three heard a scream downstairs. "What was that?" Jonah asked. "Cesar- He sounded like a girl XD- OW!" Adam said before getting hit in the head by Mark. "It may be funny that he doesn't just do that." The three looked at each other and started heading for the stairs. 

(SORRY THIS WAS SO SORT! My birthday is next week so I'm really hesitant :D)