⌘I know you!⌘

The three boys started walking down the stairs but came to a halt just before they got to the end of the stairway. "Cesar. What the hell is that?" Jonah said. "El hijo de puta, Hey guys!" Cesar said just typically. There stood a black unknown figure. Most likely an Alternate. "Are we  just going to ignore the fact that THERE IS A ALTERNATE RIGHT THERE!" Adam yelled. "Yep!" Adam said sarcastically. Jonah hit him in the shoulder but Adam didn't mind it. "Wait, why isn't it attacking us?" Mark asked. "Oh, It's just Intruder, he won't harm a fly!" Cesar told him. "Wait- say that again." "Say what?" "Say what you just said." "It's just Intruder?" "Yes, that!" Mark looked right at the Alternate. "I know you! But I don't remember where though." "Is that Spiderman?" Cesar just broke out laughing. The Alternate didn't move. Jonah slowly tried going up the stairs. "Jonah, if you take another step up the stairs I will cut you." 'Cut G!" "Idiots." And for a few moments Jonah and Adam started to yell at each other again. "Mark." Silence. "You know Mark? Mark you know Intruder?" "I told you I knew him from somewhere!" "Mark." Said the Intruder again. "Yes?" Answered Mark. "Draw it again but differently." Said the Intruder. 

(okay this is like a flashback to when Mark was a kid:)

"But how? I can only draw it this way!" said little Mark. "Do you want to impress your mother, Mark?" "Yes." "Then Draw it differently." Mark was confused. He wanted to draw his family but his friend told him to draw it different everytime! He tried to draw it in the middle, on the side, even on the back of the paper! But his friend keep saying 'Draw it again.' He didn't know what to do. "¡Hey hombre!" It was Cesar. One of Mark's dearest friends. "Hey Cesar! What are you doing in my house?" Mark asked. Cesar shrugged. "Oh have you met my friend?- uh." His friend was gone. Cesar came and sat by him. "Amigo, we are men." "I know that." The two kids laughed. "Whatcha drawing?" Cesar asked, noticing his paper with multiple scribbles. "My family but its not going well. My friend told me that I should redraw it because it doesn't look right." Mark told him, erasing some little details. "You should add some color to it." And it came to Mark. Maybe color is what is friend was talking about? "I got it!" And just then Mark grabbed some crayons and started coloring it. "Thanks Cesar! Now I just go to show it when you leave." "Why do I have to leave?" "He doesn't like other people." "Well your friend is hecho un desastre." Mark shrugged at his friend's comment, he was only focused on his picture. 

(and we are back to the now:)

"I did draw it better. What the heck you talkin' about?" Mark told the Intruder. "Just because I did it over 50 times doesn't mean I can make it better!"