〔 Adam's busy days(?) 〕

Adam POV

Okay okay okay! So I know things haven't been good lately. We went to Disneyland without the boys so what! Us men have better things to worry about! Like pulling our shirts up at the camera on our way done to scare the people working there.

A couple of weeks afterwards I got a call from someone I'd never think I'd see again. Ms. Sarah Heathcliff. I didn't know if I should answer or not so I did what my instincts told me to!

"Uh, hello?" "Adam that you?" "Yeah it's me. What's going on? I thought you'd never talk to me again after... you-know-what." "Yeah well I gotta talk to you..." "What's up?" "I know we aren't in the bis anymore, and I don't know if you're up to it, but you wanna help me with something?"

I know what she was trying to tell me. She wanted me to help her with another alternate but I haven't talked to her in a while! Ever since that video I tried to make and other things, it just wasn't the same anymore between us. I thought it would be good if we catched up so I agreed.

"Yo Adam, where you going?" Jonah asked me. "Uh I gotta go get something I'll be back soon." "Can I come?" "Sorry man but no. It's like a uh...Uh.... man thing?" Jonah laughed. "I'm a man. You're a man. We all are men! If it's about that boner you had a couple of hours ago-" "That's not what it'd about!" Jonah laughed again. Stupid idiot. "If it's a "man thing", why can't I come?" I knew trying to lie again probably would get me somewhere but I didn't want to risk it. I sighed. "It's about.... Sarah..." "What did she die? Whore deserves it." "No it just- she wanted me to help her with an Alternate case..." "Oh so she wants to start that again huh? Well tell her she can go fuck herself!" "But dude I already agreed!" Jonah just facepalmed himself and turned away. "Fuck you damnit." And he just left. So I left.

Jonah's POV

It's been a whole day now. She probably got him killed already! I'm scared. Where is he? He isn't here yet.

"Hey, have you seen Adam?" I asked Cesar, as I walked into his room. Never been there before. Surprisingly clean. "Pinche cabrón, I'm trying to read here!" He yelled. "Sorry! I'm just wondering if you seen him." He sighed. "No I haven't seen him at all. Now please just let me read!! I'm trying to find our what Maria does!!" And I walked out. He's been reading some Spanish book. Stupid but it seems fun.

I start to walk over to Mark's room but I hear the door open from downstairs. I run downstairs to see Adam just about to fall in the floor. I go and grab him before he hit the ground. "Poor Adam, what did the whore do to you?" I joked. He was fast asleep. "Hello? Earth to Adam?" I shaked him a little. Sleep. I ended up dragging him to the couch because I didn't want to carry him upstairs. I let out a long sigh. "As long as your safe you're still the stupid idiot I befriended." I didn't get nothing from him, just small snores.

Mark came downstairs. "I see Adam came back?" I nodded. "Be quiet dumbass he's sleeping." "And you call me the child of the group!" He joked.

As long as you're by my side and I'm by yours,  nothing can hurt us.