№ The Thing in the closest №

Mark's POV

I havent slept in 4 days. 4 days. It keeps staring at me. It's scary. I've decided that after everyone's asleep, I go to the living room and sleep on the couch.

The boys didn't say anything about it before but they decided to speak up and say something today. It was 6 am.

"Dude. Do you have a problem?" Jonah said from in front of the couch, Adam and Cesar were also there. "What?" I questioned. "Everyday for the past 4 days we've seen you sleeping on the couch and not in your room." "Are you drinking?" I slap Adam which he didn't care for some reason. "No I'm not drinking. I don't drink." "Not even water?" Jonah joked. I sighed in annoyance. "I mean I don't drink alcohol. Nevertheless Adam here." Jonah looked at Adam and Adam looked at him. "What it was a couple of times that's it!"

"Getting back on track, Mark you gotta start sleeping in your room." "But Cesar-" "No Mark. That's final." I sigh and get up. I start walking towards the stairs. "He doesn't mean right now!" Adam shouts. "Well I'm still tired." And I walk up the stairs to my room.

As I walked Into my room,  I turned the lights on which kinda blinded me. I turned them back off and flopped on the bed. I wish I could tell them why but they'll call me a pussy. Fucking bastards.

I decided to grabbed the book that was on the dresser next to me. It was the Bible. Haven't read it in so long, just needed to refresh my mind that's all. The chapter I was reading was about some guy sacrificing their son.  Who would do that? Like- it's their only son! And to the lord? What the fuck?! I kept reading and figured out that it was to prove his worth. Idiot.

A couple of hours later (it was 2 or so), I had just woken up from a nap. I felt a bit dizzy but it was okay. I sat up and looked around. Everything was normal.

I decided to go downstairs, so I left my room and headed downstairs. To my surprise, the boys weren't here. Probably went to get food.  I thought. I went to the kitchen to see if they left anything. Luckily there was a note:

Hey Mark, We went to the store and we weren't sure if you wanted to come because you were in your room so we just left. Be back in an hour
- C. T.

I laughed. He wasn't the best at writing notes but it was okay for me.

I went back upstairs but something wasn't feeling right. I walked into my room and sat on my bed. Something still didn't feel right. I looked around. I didn't see anything out of place or anything not normal. I looked to the closet. I had left it closed and it was still closed. That was good. I thought to myself. I got up, walking towards it.

I grabbed the handle on one side, taking a deep breath. I quickly open the door, waiting for whatever scary monster is behind it.

To my surprise, nothing was there. I sighed in relief knowing that I was safe. But that feeling didn't last long. As soon as I turned around, about a 8 foot, completely pitch black alternate was standing before me. I was so scared I couldn't move. It kept saying my name. Mark..... Mark..... Mark..... Mark.... I didn't know what was going on. I began to pray in my head, but was interrupted by a hand just about grabbed me. I tried to run to the door... but it was locked. I started to scream for Cesar, Adam, Jonah- anyone! But no one came. Soon the alternate grabbed me and pinned me to the floor. I was so scared. I tried to scream again but nothing happened. At this point I was crying, pleading for help. But it kept Saying my name, Mark...... Mark..... Mark..... Mark.... Mark...

"MARK!"