〔 The End 〕

Adam's POV

I was way very tired that night. I had a long day and did really sleep much the night before so all I wanted right there and then was some sleep.

I took off my hoodie and shoes and put them up. I crawled into bed, putting the blanket over me. It's been a long day. I thought. I closed my eyes as very around me felt numb.

For some reason, I couldn't get up, open my eyes, or even move. It had to have been late since it was dim. Everything was faint but I heard things.

I heard the sounds of someone saying something, as if they were trying to warn someone or something. "Leave him alone! ..." and "He said ... stop please!"

I also heard other voices, saying things like, "It's gotta happen ..." and "He's not gonna ... calm down ..." I also heard Spanish? Or was it French? I don't remember.

Just after that, I felt the most excruciating pain. It hurt like hell! Like being burned by then stabbed or shot or... something! All I know it hurt. I felt myself losing consciousness slowly. I heard screaming and a gun shot of some sort I think. And then the noises stopped... and everything went white.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Adam..... Adam...... Adam.... ADAM!"

I shot up, breathing heavily. Everything was white. Where was I? I look to my side to see Mark. Blood dripping from his face.

"Mark! W-what happened to you?! Where are we?!" I shouted. "We're in heaven you idiot! Now get up!" Heaven?! Did we die?

I stand up, looking around. I saw a gate of some sort. I also see, what I think is Cesar and Jonah. Wait.... was that screaming and pain from.... them?

I look down at my shirt. There was multiple stab wounds. Blood stains mostly. They did... kill us... "Those.... Bastards!!" I yelled. Not caring anymore. I couldn't believe them! I told them I didn't want to do it, but they killed me?! Regardless to what I asked of them! "Adam calm down damnit! It's no use." I saw the tears forming in eyes. "Hey... I'm sorry... " just as I said that Cesar and Jonah came over.

"Hey guys! Hehe... welcome to heaven?- ah-" I began to strangle Jonah as hard as I could. Mark tried to pull me back but it was no use, I had my hands locked on. "ADAM- PLEASE-" "I don't wanna here anymore of your shit Jonah. You KILLED me! And you didn't tell me!" Jonah tried to get out by struggling, but it didn't help. I was locked on tight not even god himself would be able to let my grip go.

Eventually, I let go, realizing that strangling him wasn't gonna help. We were in heaven for Christ sake! What was I thinking. I then helped Jonah up but I walked away a little bit.

Jonah walked towards me but Cesar grabbed his shoulder and shook his head. Jonah sighed. "Look I'm sorry Adam." I grunted.

Mark tapped me on the shoulder and I looked towards him. "Uh guys, do you even know where we are? We are in heaven! Heaven, not hell, heaven!" Me, Cesar, and Jonah were confused. "If alternates make you kill yourself, you should go to pitch black emptiness. But some how, we ended up here!" Cesar smiled. "He does have a point." I was still confused. "If we are in heaven, where is everyone? Where are the angels and stuff?" Mark pointed to the big gate that was a couple meters away.

"If we walk through there, we get to go to heaven! Technically we are in the spirit world but whatever." Mark said. "So we just go through there?" Mark nodded. And Cesar Salad, being his Salad self, started to walk towards the gate. As the idiots we are, we started to follow him.

Once we got there, Jonah said "I'm scared man." "It's your fault anyway you should be scared."

We started to walk inside, our lives have officially ended on earth.

The End

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕆𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 || A Mandela Catalogue Fanfiction 🎉