F.N.G

Gaz: good new first, the worlds in great shape

Gaz: good new first, the worlds in great shape. We got a civil war in Russia, government loyalists against ultranationalist rebels and 15,00 nukes at stake.

(Hey don't gaz kinda sound like Jarvis from the old Ironman games?)

Captain price: just another day at the office.

Nomad: Khaled Al-Assad. Currently the second most powerful man in the Middle East. Now word on the is he's got the minerals to be to dog down there. Intels keeping an eye on him.

Captain price: And the bad news?

Gaz: we've got a new guy joining us today fresh out of selection. His name is soap.

Nomad: let's hope his actions are better than his name.

Y/n POV

F.N.G
Day 1 - 06:30:13
Credenhill, Uk
Lt. Y/n "Nomad" L/n
22nd SAS

Me and Gaz are training the New guy the basic, Gaz will help him with shooting and I'll show him the base and take him to price.

Gaz: Good to see ya mate. Take one of rifle from the table.

Soap goes to the table and picks up a rifle called the G36 c.

Gaz: You now the drill. Go to station one and aim your rifle downrange.

Soap goes to station one and aims his rifle, good so far.

Gaz: Lovely. Now, shoot at a target wile firing from the hip.

The targets shows up and soap shoots the targets from the hip causing it to fly all over the place but hitting the targets.

Gaz: Now aim your rifle Downrange. (Soap aims his guns and aims at the targets) Now shoots the targets, while aiming down the sight.

He shoots the first and the second targets while aiming, now bad for a new guy.

Gaz: Now I'm going to block the targets with a sheet of plywood. Bullets will penetrate thin, weak materials like wood, plaster and sheet metal. I want you to shoot the targets through the wood.

Soap shoots through the wood and hits the targets.

Gaz: good. Now I'm going to make the targets pop out one at a time. Hit all of them as fast as you can.

Soon targets pop out one at a time and soap is able to hit all the targets without missing.

Gaz: proper good job mate! Now go get a side arm from the armory. (Soap gets a side arm) good. Now switch to your rifle. (Switch to rifle) Now pull out your side arm. (Switch to side arm) Remember switch to your pistol is always faster than reloading. Using your knife is even faster than switching to your pistol. Knife the watermelon. (Soap knifes the watermelon) Nice! Your fruit killing skills are remarkable! Captain price wants to see you, Lieutenant Nomad will take you.

Nomad: Soap with me!

Soap follows me and I open the door to the outside with a tank driving in front of us.

Nomad: welcome to the base. Most of our soldiers are well trained and ready to sacrifice themselves for their country. Let's see what you got to offer. (Pass a training course) there's a training course you can go over there to test your skills or continue to follow me.

Soap continues to follow me and we end up to bunker one and cpl. Fletcher was waiting for us.

Fletcher: is that him?

Nomad: yes. (The door opens and Nomad and SAS goes to captain price who is talking with the rest of team) it's the FNG, go easy on him John it's his first day in the regiment.

Captain price: Right. What the hell kinda name is soap, eh? How a muppet like you pass selection. Soap, it's your turn for the CBQ test. Everyone else head to the observation. For this test test, you'll have run the cargo ship solo less than 60 seconds. Gaz current hold the squadron record for 19 seconds. Good luck. Climb the ladder over there.

(What was your best Time? Mine was 20.5)

Soap goes to the ladder while the rest of us head to the observation, soap began his course while I began to have the mission briefing ready. Soap was finish and his course was 20 seconds.

Captain price: Alright soap that's enough, you'll do. Climb the ladder if you want another go otherwise come over to the monitors for briefing. (Soap came over) gentlemen, the cargo ship mission is a go. Get yourselves sorted out. Wheels up at 0200. Dismissed.

Everyone leaves to get ready for their mission on the cargo ship, this will be soaps first mission in task force 141.

Next mission: Crew expandable!

For the record I will be using the remastered version to be completely honest it doesn't matter it's the same as the original but better graphics so yeah just a little heads up and see ya! Bye!