Heat

Gaz: ETA on the chopper is at least half an hour, Captain Price and Lieutenant Nomad

Nomad: No good. We'll be corpses for 10 minutes by then. Every ultranationalist phycho in Zackhaev's pocket is about to show up on our doorstep coming to claim Al-Asad.

Gaz: Or... what's left of him.

Price: Right. We'll set charges along phase line alpha on the southern hill. And more along phase line bravo. We'll delay them all the way back to the top and hold our ground at the extraction point in the fields around the farm. Any questions?

Gaz: Lets go this.

Present day. 8 hours later after Al-Asad death...

Y/n POV
"Heat"
Day 4- 09:40:32
Northern Azerbaijan
Lt. Y/n "Nomad" L/n
22nd SAS

Price: Ignore that load of bollocks, their counterattack is imminent. Spread out and cover the southern approach

SAS: Sir, they're slowly coming up the hill. Just say when.

Soap, Price, Gaz, Nomad, and a few randoms go prone on a ledge

Price: Do it.

SAS: Ka boom!

Player: Here we go...

An SAS soldier shoots some charges, making them explode, killing a large number of enemies.

Price: OPEN FIRE!

Gaz: Nice shot, mate!

Nomad and Soap pull out sniper rifles and snipe the rest of the enemies while Price, Gaz, and the randoms put suppressive fire on them.

Price: Squad, hold your ground. They think we're a larger force than we actually are

Gaz: Copy

Nomad: RPG!

Nomad shoots a soldier that has an RPG, causing him to shoot it into a tree, making the tree fall over and crush a bunch of enemies and blocking the way.

Price: MacMillan would be proud

Gaz: What's your secret?

Nomad: Just Skills.

Some smoke starts to come from the trees covers the Crews shots and impossible for them to see.

SAS: They're putting up smoke screens. Mac, you see anything?

SAS: Not much movement on the road, they might be moving to our west!

SAS: I can't see very well!

SAS: None of us can!

Mortar shells explode near the squad.

Gaz: They're targeting our position with mortars! Its time to fall back!