Blackout

Nomad: John, Al-Asad just executed President Al-Fulani on national television

Price: The Americans have plans for Al-Asad. And it's too late to do anything for Al-Fulani. But in less than three hours, codename Nikolai will be executed.

Gaz: Nikolai, sir?

Price: Nikolai is our informant in the ultranationalist camp. He supplied the intel on the cargo ship operation. Nikolai is in hell right now. We're gonna walk him out. We take care of our friends. Lets move.

Y/n POV
"Blackout"
Day 2 - 01:31:27
Caucasus Mountains, Russia
Let. Y/n "Nomad" L/n
22th SAS

Nomad: So, what is this? A simple pickup and go?

Gaz: Don't hold your breath. There's always gonna be complications.

Price: The loyalists are expecting us half a click up this way! (Price, Soap, Gaz, and Nomad start walking)

Gaz: The loyalists eh? Are those the good Russians or the bad Russians?

Price: They won't shoot us on sight if that's what you're asking.

Gaz: Yeah, well thats good enough for me sir.

Nomad: Same.

Some enemies are up ahead at a guard post and The group loads their silenced M4A1s)

Nomad: How do you wanna play this?

Price: Weapons free!

Price and Gaz open fire and kill the enemies out front of the guard post, while Soap and Nomad shoot through the windows to clear the interior.

Price: Good work. There should be a few more guard posts up ahead. Kamarov and his men will be waiting for us in a field to the
north-west.

The group continues walking to the field, but they run into another guard post.

Nomad: Lets do this.

Nomad takes out 2 enemies out front, while Price, Soap, and Gaz take out the interior guards.

Price: Gaz, you smell that?

Gaz: Yeah, Kamarov.

Kamarov: (comes out of the bush) Welcome to the new Russia, Captain Price.

Price: What's the target, Kamarov? We've got an informant to recover.

Kamarov: BM21s on the other side of the hill. Their rockets have killed hundreds of civilians in the valley below.

Price: (Kamarov starts walking away) Not so fast, remember Beirut? You're with us.

Kamarov: Hmm... I guess I owe you one.

Gaz: Bloody right you do.

Kamarov: This way, it's a good spot where your snipers can cover my men! (There are giant turrets on the ground firing rockets into the air)