Safehouse

Hours After the Nuke Launch and Millions dead

Incoming transmission:

ID: Nikolai
Hamburg,
Germany

Nikolai: Al-Asad is a coward, Captain Price. He would never sacrifice himself for his people. There is a safe house in Azerbaijan that Al-Asad has used in the past. I'm sending you the coordinates now.

Status...
Scanning...

Price: Understood, Nikolai. Gaz, get the team together, we're going to Azerbaijan

Gaz: Yes sir, I hear it's lovely there this time of year.

Nomad: that what they all say...

Located...
Y/n "Nomad" L/n
22nd SAS

Northern Azerbaijan
Day 4 - 02:00:34

Y/n POV
"Safe house"
Day 4- 02:00:35
Northern Azerbaijan
Lt. Y/n "Nomad" L/n
22nd SAS

Everyone loads their weapons and waits for a signal.

Price: theres Kamrov's Man, Lets go.

Loyalist: Al-Asad is in the village. The ultra-nationalists are protecting him.

Price: Perfect. Move out.

A large team of Loyalists run towards the village, while a small detachment go with Price, Soap, Gaz, and Nomad.

Gaz: What's going on up there?

Price: Its The ultra-nationalists. They're killing the villagers

Gaz: Yeah well, not for long.

Nomad: But we can't just let that happen, now can we?

Soap shakes his head, The squad moves through a series of houses, fighting the ultra-nationalists.

Gaz: These buildings are clear, no sign of
Al-Asad. Lets move on

There are a bunch of enemies holed up in one of the houses.

Price: Noamd! Call in some air support on that building over there!

Nomad: (presses a button on his radio) Morin 2-5, This is Bravo six! We are under Heavy Fire! Need Air support on that coordinates, Now!

Havoc Pilot: Mosin 2-5 here. We're on the way. Standby by for air support.

A helicopter bombards the house with machine guns and missiles giving us enough time to check the building.

Havoc Pilot: This is 2-5. We have to refuel and rearm. We will not be available for some time.

Nomad: Understood!

Gaz: Building is clear. Move to the next one.

Soon, after a large firefight and clearing the first floor of the house.

Havoc Pilot: We are ready to attack and are standing by for orders.

Nomad: (presses a button on his radio) Target Market, Take it out!

Havoc Pilot: A helicopter is on the way, we'll handle it. Out.

A helicopter bombards another building with machine guns and missiles. And Nomad clear the second floor and the Target was not there.

Gaz: this building is clear. Let's check the other buildings!

Havoc Pilot: This is 2-5. We have to refuel and rearm. We will not be available for some time.

Nomad: Roger that!

After a lot of gunshots and fighting Checking the third building but no Al-Asad.

Gaz: Building clear. let's check the next one.

We were on our way to the fourth house and hope that Al-Asad is in these Buildings. Clearing the fourth building but no signs of Al-Asad!

Gaz: Building clear. No sign of Al-Asad. Move on.

On our way to the final house praying that Al-Asad is here and proceed with some heavy fighting.

Havoc Pilot: Mosin 2-5 here. We are ready to attack and are standing by for orders.

Nomad: (presses a button on his radio) Last Target marked, Hit it!

Havoc Pilot: This is 2-5, we have the target and we're on the way. (A helicopter bombards yet another building with machine guns and missiles)

Havoc Pilot: This is 2-5. We have to refuel and rearm. We will not be available for some time.

Nomad: No worries this is the last one, your free to go!

Havoc: Copy that Nomad, Heading back to base. (Russian) Good luck Friends.

Price: Remember, we want Al-Asad alive, he's no good to us dead. Lets go.

Price throws a flash bang through a door and kills 2 guards. Then he punches Al-Asad multiple times and ties him to a chair.

Nomad: (punching him) Why did you do it?! Where did you get the bomb?

Al-Asad: (Russian) It wasn't me!

Price: Who Then ?!

Al-Asad: (gets punch) (Russian) I can't tell you!

Price: Who?! Give me a name! A Name! I Want HIS NAME!

Price and Nomad punches Al-Asad, Nomad Grabs a Roap and chokes him but something rings and Gaz picks it up.

Gaz: Sirs, its his cell phone. (tosses the cell phone to Price, who answers it)

Zackhaev: (Russian) I want Al-Asad alive.

Price shoots Al-Asad in the head with an M1911 pistol.

Gaz: Who was that Sir?

Price: Zackhaev. Imran Zackhaev.

Next mission: All Ghillie up/One shot one Kill.

Everyone's favorite sniping mission in cod 4 so let's get to it and yes I'll post three chapters worked all Night so yeah! Bye!