eight

Today's the day the teacher will give the results of the mock exam. (Y/n) briefly look at the paper the teacher gave him before shifting his attention outside the window.

..I want to sleep...

How many hours did he spend just for this mock exam? ..For every exam, Loki will sternly help him in his study. He wasn't a bad student actually but, it is so tiring for (Y/n) who never reviews thick textbooks to prepare for exams to study like this.

Studying so strictly is so unlike him.

"Tachibana-san..?"

(Y/n)'s peaceful time got broken by that call. A student, who seems to be a classmate of his, unusually asked him to join their group study.

"I'm busy."

Though irritated by (Y/n)'s short response, the classmate couldn't do anything but give up the idea of having the top student help them with their studies.

"..Are you really busy?"

Kyosuke, who was a second late in asking (Y/n) before the student, look at him with a frown on his face.

"Come on let's study together."

But, (Y/n)'s positive response immediately made that frown disappear. Studying with Kyosuke will make a good excuse to skip reading those thick papers that didn't even appear in the exam.

(Y/n) was in a little good mood as he declare his reason to Loki haughtily before he went to Kyosuke's dorm.

When he arrived at the place where the group study will be held, he couldn't help but step back and look at the door sign with doubt.

"...You're in the right room. Toono helped me clean." Kyosuke said while giving (Y/n) a pissed smile.

"As I expected."

(Y/n)'s reply almost gained him a punch, if it's not for Toono's presence he'll be clenching his stomach in pain.

"..Come.. Just come in already."

(Y/n) went inside and casually sat at the edge of Kyosuke's bed.

"Ah- TACHIBANA!?"

Toono, who didn't immediately notice (Y/n)'s entrance, had accidentally screamed in horror toward (Y/n)'s face.

"Hello." (Y/n) voiced out a plain hello, he is in a comfortable place right now that he doesn't care much about his facade. His straight back is even slouching now.

"Ah- oh, h-hello..?"

"Okay. Firstly congratulations on getting first again (Y/n)!"

"That-"

"Right! Tachibana, you're really amazing!"

"...whatever."

"Owo.. Is (Y/n) feeling embarrassed right now?"