POST-SEASON INTERVIEW.

#STAR . . .

INTERVIEWER: Here I am with Amora Ellis, newest cast member of the new season of Baddies, ran by Natalie Nunn. Now, we don't have a lot of time to talk but I have a few questions regarding this season of Baddies South.

AMORA: Fire away, boo.

INTERVIEWER: This season seems to have way more fights than the first season did. Was it as chaotic as it seems from the trailer?

AMORA: It's worse than the trailer looks.
There was drama at every turn.

INTERVIEWER: Would you say that you were behind or involved in any drama?

AMORA: In the trailer you can see me getting into it with a couple people but the fight that has the internet going wild right now is the fight with myself and Natalie. I was involved in way more than that but that was one of my biggest altercations on the show.

INTERVIEWER: Can you give any insight or behind the scenes information about that?

AMORA: I can't say too much, but Natalie likes to use her power as an EP to intimidate people. She didn't realize that the shit wasn't gonna fly with this cast.

INTERVIEWER: Another thing is that we've seen in this past week, you and Jela have been going back and forth on twitter. Any insight on that?

AMORA: Me and Jela were really cool on the show and you'll see that. What made me mad with her is her way of dealing with certain stuff. We were having a disagreement and she brought it onto the internet.

INTERVIEWER: You talked about the fight with Natalie being talked about, but a fight that went viral after the trailer dropped is a fight that seemed to be you, Jela, and Chrisean Rock fighting Rollie, Slim, and Natalie. In the trailer we can see you slamming someone in the fight as well.

AMORA: Girll, that was a hell of a moment. I can't say as much as I want to but trust me bitches were fighting left and fucking right! The build up to the fight was... whew!

INTERVIEWER: Are you still cool with any of the girls from the show?

AMORA: I would say I'm only friends with Scotty. Me and Chrisean talk here and there. Everyone else... mixed emotioms. 

INTERVIEWER: Final question, do you think everyone is ready for this book?

AMORA: They'll be heavily entertained is all I'm gonna say.