iii. episode three, part one.

— AMORA

AMORA.

The night was over and the next day it was already time to go to the next city. Even after sleeping, Amora was still heated about what took place the night before. She was actually baffled when she really thought about it. Bri, Persuasion, and Natalie had no right to talk shit about her because they didn't know her and she didn't know them.

After cooling down, she got mad all over again when she woke up and looked around the small ass room she slept in for the night. She was glad the room was for her and her only but that excitement washed away quickly when she had to deal with the size of the room.

"I better be getting a bigger room at this next house." Amora said. She pointed at the camera man in her room as if it was a threat.

Next thing she knew, there was a knock on her door and before she could walk over to answer, Bri was barging in the room with her phone and a blunt in her hand.

INT: AMORA: "The last person I wanna see right now is Bri. Well, third to last."

"What's up, girl?" She said awkwardly, making her way over to the bed. There wasn't much space in the room so they were quite close to each other when she sat down.

Amora only nodded and scooted away from her. She was confused as to why she was in her room.

"I just wanted to talk about what happened last night. You said you heard I was talking shit about you and I wasn't. I just wanted to clear that up." Bri started to spark her own blunt while talking, Amora nodding as she continued. "Me and you don't know each other and I don't have a reason to not like you."

"So you weren't talking about me yesterday?"

"Didn't say one word about you. I had no idea what you were talking about."

Amora continued to nod.

Thinking back to what Jela said, she never technically threw Bri under the bus and said Bri was saying anything about her which meant she wasn't lying to her.

"It's only the second day and we still got a long road ahead of us. The less girls I'm beefing with, the less stressful this experience is gonna be for me. If we can move on being cordial, I'm totally fine with that." She said.

Bri and Amora shook each other's hands. That was the last of their conversation before Bri left the small ass room and Amora took a shower to prepare for the day. They sure had a long road ahead of them, an hour long drive to the next house.

After putting on an all pink outfit and a white bucket hat to complete the look, she made her way out of the room and down the hall and then down the stairs. She made it just in time to see Slim and Rollie leaving.

"Come here, Amora!"

"Yeah, we got something to tell you."

THE AUTHOR SPEAKS . . .
this is super super short but only because i don't have much time
to write tonight but the second part will be out tomorrow and much longer.