viii. episode eight.

— AMORA

AMORA.

Once Chrisean and Slim were pulled away from each other, Chrisean walked off, trying to calm down. Slim wasted no time in running up behind her, latching onto her hair.

She almost got the best of Chrisean by pulling her hair until Security intervened. Chrisean was able to turn around and get her licks in on the girl until they were pulled apart.

Security let Jela and Rollie slip as well. Jela snatched Slim from behind and Rollie got her hits back on Chrisean for jumping in her fight with Rollie.

As Amora was being pulled away, she saw Rollie pull Chrisean's hair while she wasn't looking.

INT: AMORA: "When I see Rollie sneak Chrisean, I think to myself: what kind of friend would I be if I let this bitch fight my friend when she snuck her and got a couple hundred pounds on her?"

Amora ran as fast she could to attack Rollie. She tried to get a good grip on her hair and failed because of the length, but she was still able to punch her twice in the back of her head.

"You got me so fucked up." Rollie said once Security separated all of them.

Rollie went into a tugging match trying to reach Amora and she couldn't.

"Aha, bitch! You look stupid." She said.

Security got the group situated and brought them back over to the area they were originally in. Security was still guarding all of the girls that were involved in the altercation.

"Don't even have edges, bitch, shut the fuck up." Amora rolled her eyes at Rollie who was yelling and trying to aggravate the three of them.

"And you got beat the fuck up. All you hoes did!" Rollie shouted.

Slim laughed as Rollie screamed, embarrassing herself.

"Your fucking lip is bleeding, Slim, ain't shit funny." Amora directed her energy to Slim.

INT: SLIM: "If me and Amora didn't have beef before, we definitely do the fuck now."

"Rollie, you snatched my wig off and I have a head full of hair. You a hating ass bald-headed bitch." Amora got the last word as Security pulled her, Rock, and Jela away.

"Y'all did y'all shit!" Scotty cheered and laughed with the three of them.

INT: SCOTTY: "I'm glad my girls went out there and did the damn thing. I been cool with Jela, that been my bitch, but I'm just now meeting Rock and Amora. Them bitches some brawlers for sure."

One of the cars taking them to the next city pulled up. Once the four of them made it over there, Natalie attempted to calm the three fighters down.

"You guys are really doing a lot right now. This is super unnecessary." Natalie said as she walked up.

"Girl, step the fuck back." Amora brushed her off. She continued to undo her ponytail after all of the tugging Slim and Rollie did on her hair.

Amora, Rock, and Jela all stepped back from her. They felt how off her vibe was and they went off to the other van.

"I don't have a problem, girls!"

Natalie ended up tired of trying to go back and forth with the three of them and went inside the house to talk to Slim and Rollie.

INT: NATALIE: "Jela, Rock, and Amora just got out of the fight and now they're taking all their anger out on me. That's not gonna work."

"I'm trying to get her in a good position so I can just—" Rock started to punch the air to demonstrate how she wanted to do Slim. Amora and Jela started to punch the air as well and once they were done, they started laughing.

"Ain't shit funny right now, tell them bitches line it up. I want to fight 'til I can't fight no more. I'm not tired."

Eventually, Scotty, Amora, Rock, Persuasion, Jela, Bri, and Anne all left in the first van.

After leaving the airport, Scotty, Amora, Rock, Jela, and Anne rode to their new house in a car. Bri and Persuasion joined the other group when they got the airport.

They started to discuss the huge fight that happened the day prior.

"Little one and big zero got they ass whooped. Period. And we can run it back again." Jela ranted.

Amora pulled out her phone and opened the Instagram to show the girls something.

"And then these bitches have the nerve to wanna run their mouth on the motherfucking internet. You bitches are fucking weirdos." Amora shouted.

She opened a message from a fan and it was a screen shot of Rollie's story.

ROLLIEPOLLIESM_  35 minutes ago
you bitches be weird as fuck & delusional. don't fuck around and get that ass beat the fuck up AGAIN. you just got to zeus and think you running shit, i been heard since on mo' chance season one. let's fuck it up if you really wanna do that.

To which Amora replied:

AMORASELLIS
i couldn't give any less of a fuck about which show you been on. you came from a show about love and that nigga didn't bat an eye at you, you big stupid ass bitch. you were on jerry springer rubbing alfredo sauce and noodles on your body for a check that i'm sure was only two hundred dollars, if that.

To which Rollie responded:

ROLLIEPOLLIESM_
and i'll be that, but at the end of the day you'll get fucked up again when i see you. i been doing this shit for years, nothing you say gon' get to me boo. just keep this same energy bitch.

To which Amora said:

AMORASELLIS
then let that be the end of it. i'll see you when i see you.

"This bitch is a fucking weirdo." Amora said.

She went to tie her hair up after she tied her shoelaces tight.

"You fighting the bitch?" Rock asked her.

"Hell yeah."

"Then I might as well slide Slim again too."

Rock and Amora high-fived each other.

"I just hope that bitch ready when we step the fuck in his house." Amora laughed and rubbed her hands together.

THE AUTHOR SPEAKS . . .
I personally wanna start my own series like a Baddies / Bad Boys / BGC series with new characters/oc's like Amora. The stories would have all new storylines just with the name and format of shows like Zeus Network shows. Would anyone read?