vi. episode five.

— AMORA

AMORA.

The fight between Anne and Rollie didn't last too quickly because of the guards coming in to break both of them up.

INT: AMORA: "As soon as Anne and Rollie start fighting, I'm instantly excited. Rollie walks around like she's the baddest bitch on the show so it was fun to see her finally put her money where her mouth is."

Even as they were being broken up, Rollie and Anne tried to attack each other, and that led to them playing tug-of-war with Anne's weave. "These bitches look dumb." Amora laughed once she saw Rollie without her wig on.

The fight was enough entertainment for Amora to go back to her room.

She had silenced her phone because of all of the notifications and she didn't want them to interrupt filming. Once she took her phone out of her pocket, she looked at all the messages she received.

Most of them were from fans of the original Bad Girls show and others were people who followed her before she was even on the network.

KIKIGODMOTHER tagged AMOURELLIS
one of the new additions to the zeus network 'baddies' series has
been spotted behind the scenes.

ZEUSNETWORKTEAINC tagged AMOURELLIS
leaked audio footage from the new season of baddies has confirmed
that executive producer, natalie, and new cast member, amora, have
gotten into an altercation.

BGCTEAINC tagged AMOURELLIS
new castmate has gained the attention of lots of reality tv fans after
old youtube videos of hers from the young age of nineteen resurfaced.
the star has gained over fifteen thousand followers and this season of
baddies hasn't even wrapped up filming.

Out of nowhere, someone barged into Amora' room. She calmed down once she saw that it was only her friend, Chrisean, who was followed by an upset-looking Jela.

"Guess what Slim and Rollie just told us outside." Jela crossed her arms as she spoke.

"What they tell y'all?" Amora asked curiously.

Chrisean sat down next to Amora on the bed to tell her.

"We sitting outside on the porch and Rollie get to ranting. So first she told me that Anne was talking shit about Jela and Natalie, then she started to get into some shit Anne said about you because of ya' fight with Natalie on the first night."