xv. reunion, part two.

― AMORA

― AMORA.

Security was too distracted by Natalie and Rollie's scuffle to notice Amora running up on Jela. She charged her, pushing her down onto the couch, and hopping on top of her. She used one hand to get a hold of her dress and the other hand to punch her.

Security still hadn't noticed their fight which gave Amora a lot more time to fight her.

She released her grip on Jela's dress to hold Jela's hands down while punching her at the same time.

"You weak ass bitch!" Jela yelled as they fought.

Eventually, Security got to them. They started by pulling Amora off but Jela got a good grip on Amora's hair and Amora got a good grip on Jela's dress strap. They continued to swing on each other while Security tried their hardest to pull them apart.

Everyone's attention had turned to Jela and Amora because the other fight was separated. "What the fuck happened here?" Rock asked in a confused tone.

Rock started to get closer inch by inch to the fight and Scotty noticed it which made her inch closer as well.

"You sneaking bitches now?" A furious Jela asked.

Amora had been pulled into a corner by a Security guard and the next thing she knew, everything was chaos. Natalie was attacking Slim, Rollie, and Scotty were arguing, Jela was trying to reach her, Chrisean was calling everyone out, Persuasion was huffing and puffing, the entire stage was in shambles.

"Bitches said ain't no talking so let's keep it like that," Amora said as she tied her hair back up. The fight with Jela caused it to become undone.

"Shut the fuck up!" Rollie yelled from across the stage.

It was at that moment that Amora snapped back into reality. She was so busy worrying about Jela, she forgot that Natalie, Slim, and Rollie had ass-whoopings coming for them next. She tried to push against Security and ended up successfully breaking free.

She ran up on Natalie and they started to tussle with each other.

Amora popped her in her face a few times while Natalie went straight for her hair. The two of them were broken up almost immediately. Amora didn't get long to breathe because Jela came charging at her after breaking free from the guard holding her.

Jela got a few good hits in on her and the fight was broken up.

Too much was going on at once and fights were being broken up in seconds. Amora was getting sick and tired.

"Let me go!" Amora clawed at the arms of the guard holding her.

All the girls were trying to get out of the clutches the Security had them in. They eventually engaged in arguments to make up for the lack of fighting they could do.