eleven

A fruity fresh scent had lingered around (Y/n)'s nostrils. It is the same scent he often smells every time he hangs out with his friend.

The same friend he is tasting right now.

The subtle blush Kyosuke had earlier, was replaced by a radiant one. Truthfully he shouldn't be that affected by that kind of noise, but for some reason, his heart had started beating at an unusual rate.

It didn't help that, a pair of lips decided to invade the bubble and took over him in a mere second.

A hand over your buddy's shoulder, a hand on their back, a hand on their arm, there're so many parts that a friend could touch. That's how far the two friends also go.

But why does a pair of hands keep pulling Kyosuke in the waist? Why does a hand is pulling (Y/n)'s head?

A comedic image might appear in someone's mind if such actions of two male friends were described.

But it wasn't funny at all.

At least not to Kyosuke who's fuming in anger and embarrassment when he finally wakes up and realizes what the two mouths just did.

Nor it is funny to (Y/n) who's about to marry the floor as he silently groans in pain after his very treasured part got the taste of a painful medicine from a soccer player.

He couldn't even open his mouth to utter a word as only groans will escape.

I'm going to die..

Unfortunately, he's not going to die yet.

A long time passed before the pain had finally decreased enough for (Y/n) to talk and apologize.

"...s-sorry.." While his head drooping in shame, (Y/n) voiced an apology.

"...." Kyosuke couldn't care less about (Y/n)'s apology. The bloodlust that oozes from him says exactly what he is feeling toward the criminal.

As Kyosuke didn't reply, silence engulfed the whole room. It is unknown to the two when the noise from the other room had stopped and they might haven't even noticed that.

After a little while, a black aura seems to surround (Y/n) as Kyosuke started walking towards him.

Feeling the danger, (Y/n) got up and went to the farthest corner of the room.

"W-wait Kyosuke, let's negotiate, okay?"

"You should shut up (Y/n)."

"Woah! Wait listen to me first will you!?"

"AHH!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!"

The two started running around the narrowed room, like Tom and Jerry, making the neat room turn to its normal state.

"W-WAIT! CHILL MAN!"

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT HAH!? YOU BASTARD!?"

"I'M REALLY SORRY!"

"THEN STOP RUNNING!"

"NO! I CAN'T LET MY DICK BE IN THAT PAIN!"

After this day, (Y/n) put Kyosuke on the newly made list of people he shouldn't tick off.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

A/n:

So Happy new year! Pardon me for updating like a snail.